Adrian Johnson

Suggestion about Super Cars

Hello dear community,

Today i come up with the suggestion to get the super cars back.

I am fully aware that the founders DO NOT want them back and i can already figure out the reasons for why they decided to take them out of the dealerships and hey i respect that.

So my suggestion is to add them to the credit shop, not just add them with the standard prices like 0-10k but even bigger/ridicouless amounts to keep them rare. Lets say 30k credits for a vagner, who in the living fuck would spend that much RL money on a RP server for a car. This would be perfect for the people that either want to support the server even more with money and at the same time can complete their collection ingame.

I hope this will be considered due to i am pretty sure it will keep super cars rare.

(No matter what they get listed for i earn shitloads of money i want a damn vagner and thats the reason why i came up with this suggestion)
(Due to its against the rules to buy ingame items with RL money from other players, i came up with the idea to add them to the credit shop so its legal)

To the people that will come and say: Hey buddy rather spend the money on english class/lessons, just no.

Regards, 

A. Johnson

Edited by Adrian Johnson

8 minutes ago, DDevastatedTV said:

I do agree with people as they will buy to evade but then PD will use their supers so hmm 

I mean everything we see ingame is basically bunch of elegy's spectres and actually yeah comets. I am also thinking that people could then finally stash up their collection.
For example i wanna see a bunch of unique cars at car meetings, all i see is elegy's and yeah a couple of supers.

17 minutes ago, Adrian Johnson said:

I mean everything we see ingame is basically bunch of elegy's spectres and actually yeah comets. I am also thinking that people could then finally stash up their collection.
For example i wanna see a bunch of unique cars at car meetings, all i see is elegy's and yeah a couple of supers.

I do like the idea but I don't think it will happen, I'll mention the founders so they can read the thread and explain in more detail.

@NobodyLTU @Osvaldon Since yous own Eclipse and the info in the thread is about supers you wanna reply when you aren't busy

I am pretty sure that there is an thread from back then explaining in detail Why supers were removed by the owners and head admins. Like I mentioned earlier, I believe one of the main reasons was because people abused supers to escape from the police, So PD had to upgrade their cruisers just to keep up and (back then not yet in the rulebook) ramming their supers into police cars and swat trucks

1 minute ago, Tobias van Dam said:

I am pretty sure that there is an thread from back then explaining in detail Why supers were removed by the owners and head admins. Like I mentioned earlier, I believe one of the main reasons was because people abused supers to escape from the police, So PD had to upgrade their cruisers just to keep up and (back then not yet in the rulebook) ramming their supers into police cars and swat trucks

If the PD wants you, they get you. No matter what car you drive.

I'd maybe add them to supply 1/500 or 1/1000 on dealerships(idk really how the system goes so eh)...

Regarding pd, imo right now they're pretty damn op compared to casual cars, is that realistic? Well yes I'm afraid that in most cases it is HOWEVER I don't think that it's realistic that police cruiser is going to catch a fucking lambo in real life.

3 hours ago, Adrian Johnson said:

If the PD wants you, they get you. No matter what car you drive.

You werent around when everyone had a super and could oout run the cops. 

The rarity of supers is good right now. I wouldn't want to ruin that.

If they were going to bring them back my opinion would a dealership could bid to import one super car once per month. Then they take commission and sell it onto the end user.

But as I said before supers are in a good place right now. Weve all seen the 811 bleets 😛

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.