Bear Baldwin

Add distance to emergency calls.

Would be awesome if there's a way to add the distance from current position when emergency calls come in to PD and MD.

This would help us better prioritize what unit should answer what call, as it is right now we're very often to late when responding and I feel this would help with that.

Doesn't have to be a dynamic thing that updates as you move, but just another line to the call "Distance: 1.4miles" that answer how far away our unit was when the call came in to give us some sort of idea.

Edited by Bear Baldwin
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Bear Baldwin said:

Would be awesome if there's a way to add the distance from current position when emergency calls come in to PD and MD.

This would help us better prioritize what unit should answer what call, as it is right now we're very often to late when responding and I feel this would help with that.

Doesn't have to be a dynamic thing that updates as you move, but just another line to the call "Distance: 1.4miles" that answer how far away our unit was when the call came in to give us some sort of idea.

Big +1. Also I would like to see a 911 cancel option....