MarcoD

/drag Improvements for Law Enforcement

At the moment if I want to transport 2 injured civilians to MD and there are no medics on or any other officers around I need to /drag one of them after stabilizing them but I can only take one at a time which is annoying since I need to go back for the other one.

Realistically I'd be able to take them both, so if we could have a system like MD do where we could /drag someone then /undrag them once in the cruiser and they stay in the cruiser It would allow us to take more than one injured person at a time and make my life a lot easier.

Even if they have not been stabilized if we could just have /undrag keep players in the cruiser and not eject them out once we do the command it would help a lot and make it so much easier to put suspects into cruisers without having to tell them to get in themselves every time. 

• Upvote 1

Addition to this, DOC currently can not /stabilize, or related commands, even if there are no MD. This requires us to CPR, put them in the trunk, and take them to a drop off location, either central or paleto. It would be a lot easier if we could take them to sandy, as it’s right there.

• Like 1

As per the previous suggestion that was made:

This issue still hasn't been fixed. Multiple times we find that there are no MD on duty whatsoever so PD must transport the injured players with a /drag. Not only does this mean only 1 injured person per officer, this also means that as they are dropped at the medbay, they must be OOCly Tazed as they will be frozen in place even after /undrag.

My suggestion would be to improve this so if a person is dropped at medbay they are automatically un-dragged and teleported to the drop-off point OR allowing the /invehicle for PD/SD as well to place the injured players in the vehicle without dragging them.

Edited by gmtavares
  • Upvote 1

Power slide into medbay and /undrag right before you hit the 'injury retrieval'...

fixt

On 12/12/2020 at 1:25 PM, Dalvichan said:

Thank you for your suggestion. As some time has passed, or this suggestion is no longer relevant/viable, it has been moved to our archive. We appreciate you taking the time to post a suggestion thread and encourage more posts in the future.

Regards,
Dalvichan

Unfortunately this is still an ongoing issue and has gotten worse and a bit more buggy lately.

Merged with additional topic and unarchived.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.