Bjorn

Speed camera's

Good idea but yeah if we put up speed camera at certain points, people will come to realize where they are and slow down or avoid these areas. If anything it should be unmanned mobile speed cameras that stay setup for a limited period of time.

Doesn't matter what time of the day i login there are always cops in the city that bust people that speed. 
Adding cameras that may charge you instantly if you get caught for speeding is such a bad idea, it ruins the adrenalin kick when you know that the cops could be around any corner and you speed with 200+ through the city.

I mean in Real life we have speed cameras but in a game? Even if its RP? It would ruin the fun i didnt buy a turismo to keep myself limited.

I just mean honestly, the cops already have a huge advantage they can 1 shot stall your engine (Yeah fuckin OP), they have a high speed unit, WAY more guns avaible and now they should be backed up with speed cameras? Even more hilarious if that shit get logged at PD under /payticket and they randomly pull up at your work place and arrest you because you didnt pay it the tickets.

5 hours ago, Adrian Johnson said:

Doesn't matter what time of the day i login there are always cops in the city that bust people that speed. 
Adding cameras that may charge you instantly if you get caught for speeding is such a bad idea, it ruins the adrenalin kick when you know that the cops could be around any corner and you speed with 200+ through the city.

I mean in Real life we have speed cameras but in a game? Even if its RP? It would ruin the fun i didnt buy a turismo to keep myself limited.

What is the point of speeding with 200+ through a city? 
I understand your point if you buy a turismo you want to pedal to the metal but at common area's people will get used to it that they have to slow down at these area's.

8 minutes ago, Bjorn said:

What is the point of speeding with 200+ through a city? 
I understand your point if you buy a turismo you want to pedal to the metal but at common area's people will get used to it that they have to slow down at these area's.

Let me answer your question with a question myself.

Why giving the cops even more advantages?
I've been driving everything between 200-245 in the city (Turismo/Comet) if you get caught sure you get caught i can deal with that. The cops have a damn weapon that can 1 shot your engine and stall it and now to push it even further we should have speed cams?

What is the next? That we are forced into a cruise mode in city that maximum allows us 70 km/h? Ridicouless.

Don't take anything of this personal man i have nothing against you its just pathetic how OP the PD is and people wanna push it even further.

I suggest that the cops actually take their car license because have you seen them driving? I've even seen them driving like maniacs without having their lights/siren on and now you maybe wonder why i put the PD into this well...

This is once again a benefit for the PD, speed cams takes the photo -> turns into a ticket -> cops fucks you over because who is paying tickets? LOL

-1 for speed cams and no mobile cams are also stupid.

+1 that the cops actually should take some driving lessons and in general learn how to behave as cops because of what i have seen and probably others too XDDD 

+1 that i should visit a english class.

Regards,

Adrian

-1 Just add hand held radars (that only show speed), let cruisers only read the license plate too IF positioned to the right angle. 

I would make a suggestion that license plates should be typed into the MDC rather than automaticly poppin up on the screen at any angle.(don't know if that's a thing but I remember it wasn't)