PauliusLMESL

Los Santos Crypto Currency Market

Los Santos Crypto Currency Market

Today I want to present an idea which I spent some time while creating it. The main idea is to create a Crypto Currency Market system that would allow for the players to buy/sell cryptocurrencies.

Phone app
On the app, a player can see his balance of cryptocurrency wallet and all statistics

Home page 
This screen is the main one when you open the app. At the top, you see greeting text. Down below, there are 3 icons (buttons) with functions ( deposit money to allow buy cryptocurrencies, review all currencies he has, exchange cryptocurrency for money, and withdraw them with some tax to the government).
Then you can see some information about Owned currencies number, Mined Currency value, Owned Mining rigs number, Balance change in 24 hours. At the bottom sliding text with market news

image.thumb.png.2ed5524bfa28ebb76ebc7cd2e2c71a8a.png

Crypto Currencies Market page
This screen is for buying cryptocurrencies. 
At the top, you see your Crypto Currency Wallet card with Balance, Name Surname, Your Wallet ID.
Down below, on the right side near the green banknote icon, you can see how much money you, have available to buy cryptocurrencies.
Then you see a list of all cryptocurrencies with their NAME, SYMBOL, CURRENT PRICE, ICON TO BUY.

image.thumb.png.28a35ed42cbdde9f58b6aea99a8d4e9a.png

Mining RIG system -

All players have the opportunity to buy at the appropriate price Cryptocurrency mining rig. The price varies due to the power of the equipment. This mining rig can be placed anywhere on your property, but you must be careful with the cause of overheating risk. To avoid overheating risk, players must buy a ventilator to cool them. With this equipment, you can mine cryptocurrency and then sell in the cryptocurrency market.

This is the only IDEA with a bit of development. Please share your thoughts on this with your suggestion witch I will upload down below to have everything in one post.

Players ideas - 

• Like 15
  • Upvote 1
  • POG 2

+1 if a way for people to sell BTC for San Andreas Dollars is also added... (a.k.a buying credits for people who pay you with IG currency???)

Bit like an exchange? Realism? Not having to grind in-game cus you have no time but have spare discretionary income to help support the server? yes please

• NAY 1

10 minutes ago, BillyB said:

+1 if a way for people to sell BTC for San Andreas Dollars is also added... (a.k.a buying credits for people who pay you with IG currency???)

Bit like an exchange? Realism? Not having to grind in-game cus you have no time but have spare discretionary income to help support the server? yes please

Absolutely not. Real-life money should never ever be used to purchase in-game currency. It would literally mess things up, make it worse than it is. No. Only if this currency thing is internal, not reliant on credits.

• Like 1

I like the idea, but it is something that generates money into the economy with no countersink. If you were to figure out a method of creating an equal or greater money sink to work alongside this, I'd support it 100%. 

Also, really cool mock-up.

• Like 1
  • YAY 1