Kim Gray

Paintball Course

On 4/18/2021 at 7:15 AM, dawpi said:

There is a real need for it. Players could play between one another and enjoy themselves. The purpose of a paintball in real-life isn't for LEO training, but rather type of entertainment. 

Having this arena is not going to be "a paintball server", but rather give something outside of the normal role-play or just driving around. Yes, this could escalate into server-wide events and become server tournaments and whatnot, but it is very ignorant of just saying "no other real need for it, but PD and SD". You make this look now like PD/SD server, and everything should be for them only, otherwise there is no need for it. You can make that people need to pay for it and so on, just like you can go in real-life and shoot some paintballs at your friends, or take it competitively. 

I completely agree with dawpi here. I don't believe that stuff like paintball, or the wheelchairs from the other suggestions and so on, should be limited only to SD/PD when in fact they're something meant for everyone.

Big +1 on the suggestion.

On 4/18/2021 at 12:15 AM, dawpi said:

There is a real need for it. Players could play between one another and enjoy themselves. The purpose of a paintball in real-life isn't for LEO training, but rather type of entertainment. 

Having this arena is not going to be "a paintball server", but rather give something outside of the normal role-play or just driving around. Yes, this could escalate into server-wide events and become server tournaments and whatnot, but it is very ignorant of just saying "no other real need for it, but PD and SD". You make this look now like PD/SD server, and everything should be for them only, otherwise there is no need for it. You can make that people need to pay for it and so on, just like you can go in real-life and shoot some paintballs at your friends, or take it competitively. 

Was going to say exactly what you said. Thanks for saving my time!

+111111

• Like 1

+1 

This is needed for sure. I believe it's another thing to do in the city and it would also be a way for the Government or even players to make money with entry fees, tournaments with pre-made teams, illegal bets, anything really at the mercy of Roleplay. 

• Like 1

this idea reminds me of the Detroit paintball wars to stop gang violence, seemed fun and a harmless way to let off some steam instead of actually gunning people down, would be cool to see Rival gangs 5v5's or something I am sure the whole server would love to see some Gang Vs Gang paintball wars and just watch from the stands or something. +1 could also lower the actual violence if people are just having at paintball and letting all their anger out there.

• Like 2

On 4/18/2021 at 9:15 AM, dawpi said:

I really appreciate your response that completely defines the entertainment and Paintball isnt really only for PD/SD. It will much more fun all the people from different backgrounds coming together and enjoying their time. I agree, it's has cons too but the thing is now a days all we can see is gangs fighting each others and then PD/SDs arresting bunch of guys that's it  classic Los Santos. Addition of Paintball will open new area of entertainment and enjoyment as long as people dont take it as a beef and use it as a reason to kill/harm someone outside of paintball. A BIG +111111111111111111 . Devs make it happen please. We can't wait for it.

• Like 1

Massive +1 . It will bring a lot of joy to the server and simply whoever takes it out of the arenas will get punished. We are all adults here and we are responsible of our actions. If someone decides to break a rule, it's on him. We shouldn't prevent fun from players just cause people might do something.

• Like 1

On 4/16/2021 at 4:14 PM, IAmTurtle said:

My reason of keeping it limited was that i don't want the mind set of being in a paintball arena to spill out to other parts of the server. 

I think at most this should be a server event and nothing more.

I understand this but also disagree with it.

I think if anything it could help giving the more "trigger happy" people a chance to have some fun without having to terrorize the streets everytime. 😌