JakeInnit_

Refunding Drugs

When a refund gets processed for drugs, the current system dictates that the player only receives the money for the base cost of the drugs, which in my opinion is nothing short of stupid.

Using the below as an example, I lost 277 drugs to a server crash, normally I would sell these anywhere in the region of 570-620$ per drug, but the refund system dictates I only get 350$ per drug back, which means for the 3 hours+ I spent gathering materials and cooking drugs, I break even. 

I propose that head admins are given the power to spawn drugs and directly refund the items instead of the money, thus allowing the player to sell the drugs at the turfs they see fit for the correct prices. Alternatively the refund amounts are adjusted to 575$ per drug, thus allowing the player to make some profit but not the absolute maximum or even the average amount of profit you'd normally make.

• Like 9
  • Upvote 3
  • dead 1

14 minutes ago, Ne0n1c said:

-1 You should just get the materials back, or the 350$ per drug so you can get the materials back, as giving you 575$ per drug just for the crash would eliminate the cooking part which is a lengthy proccess.

If you took the time to check the embedded forum link you would see that I lost drugs that were already cooked...

+1

Although I am basically a legal at this point...

As Mr. Jake has said, people usually sell their drugs once they are at high demand, so they can make a nice profit.

Receiving only the monetary value instead of the drugs does not allow for the chance of RP when driving/selling the drugs as well.

Also if the person is in an official faction, those possible influence points are important!

• hand 1