Flucifial

ADD TOOLS FOR CARS.

Cars get damaged so quick these days and that definetely becomes costly with repairs, to a point where it's almost a tad excessive. 

My suggestion, which I'm sure has been suggested before, is that tools to fix cars are added to general stores. These tools only really need to do enough work to fix the car to where it's drivable so that it can go to a mechanic, i.e. player tools fix car's up to 400 HP. 

Sometimes, you could be waiting for a mechanic for hours on end. Or, you could be somebody who is banned from both mechanic shops. Then what? I think this addition would do a lot of good. 

• Like 5

38 minutes ago, Flucifial said:

Cars get damaged so quick these days and that definetely becomes costly with repairs, to a point where it's almost a tad excessive. 

My suggestion, which I'm sure has been suggested before, is that tools to fix cars are added to general stores. These tools only really need to do enough work to fix the car to where it's drivable so that it can go to a mechanic, i.e. player tools fix car's up to 400 HP. 

Sometimes, you could be waiting for a mechanic for hours on end. Or, you could be somebody who is banned from both mechanic shops. Then what? I think this addition would do a lot of good. 

+1 - I usually am on the server at times when there are very few mechanics available, and it's sad to see how many vehicles are stranded at various different parts of the map. Fixing cars is complicated, so some level of complexity should be added to make sure that this isn't a super easy shortcut to getting cars fixed.

3 minutes ago, Percival said:

+1 

Players should be able to purchase 

• Jump Start Cables
    • Players will need to attach the cables from their vehicle #1 to another vehicle #2 (engine must be on).
    •  

If an engine is dead due to damage, I fail to see why jumper cables would be the solution? If a dead battery made sense for every car being dead, this would be a great solution, but realistically, it would rarely ever be a dead battery based off of how most cars get damaged.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, IAmTurtle said:

+/- 

First of don't crash and you should not need this. 

That's just laughable lol

5 hours ago, IAmTurtle said:

+/- 

First of don't crash and you should not need this. 

Second of it should only repair the car to be start able so you can take it to a mechanic shop and if you crash it again its done. 

Yes that's what this suggestion says:

8 hours ago, Flucifial said:

These tools only really need to do enough work to fix the car to where it's drivable so that it can go to a mechanic, i.e. player tools fix car's up to 400 HP. 

I dunno bout the whole if you crash again it's done thing. People know how to fix cars in real life lol, you don't ALWAYS need to go to a mechanic. 

Edited by Flucifial

+1/-1 the idea sounds good itself but needs to be elaborated on, whole reason for the mechanic stores is so people arent just using a command to fix vehicles but by using /do's and /me's once you introduce a "kit" that can restore a car 400hp it has a high chance of being abused by players wanting an edge above other people.

6 minutes ago, Krish Roshan said:

+1/-1 the idea sounds good itself but needs to be elaborated on, whole reason for the mechanic stores is so people arent just using a command to fix vehicles but by using /do's and /me's once you introduce a "kit" that can restore a car 400hp it has a high chance of being abused by players wanting an edge above other people.

no matter what you put in Players will abuse it always they always abuse things like they steal a car as long as the car values more than a jerry can than they will buy one to ensure they make it to a chop shop all that means when they put it in it will be used to fix cars they wanna steal that's totaled as long as its value is more than the tool box all it means is cars that are totaled are no longer safe to leave anywhere you want.

Edited by NeganTrueSavior
adding a bit