Zoah

Not Enough Cops Online for Store Robbery Bug

Date and time (provide timezone): 12:00-4:00 AM EST

Character name: Yousef Assad

Issue/bug you are reporting: Stores unable to be robbed with more than 3 PD online.

Expected behavior:  So tonight only, I tried to rob stores and we get the message saying there are not enough cops online. Some of us have more than 6-10 cops aliased and on the server at this time. I also passed by a group of 5 officers. It just won't let us rob stores even with 200 people online earlier. Usually it's still doable at 80 players as 3/80 could easily be cops. I've never once seen not enough cops online for stores and tried multiple times over the past hours. With this evidence I believe it is a bug. Hopefully it is fixed on restart, if not I am making staff aware of it now.

Evidence, notes worth mentioning, steps to replicate: Just try to Rob a store on the server and you will see. 

• Upvote 1

This bug is really affecting us as official criminal factions. When the banks were bugged we were given the support with Money Launderers while the bug was being worked on. Now that banks are fixed, this support has been taken away, but now stores are broken and banks are rarely able to be hit due to the script limitations.

While this bug is being worked on, could we possibly get this support back with Money Launderers staying above 80/90% until this is fixed? This is really diminishing our ability to Roleplay and operate properly due to a bug...

Thanks!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2