Levi Handley

Goodbye all I guess - Mark Handley

Hello guys,

I guess this is going to be a sad good bye from me, not my own decision nor my fault, as most of the people on the server knew me i was recently banned from Eclipse for "cheating" however i hope the people that i have met and became good friends with know that it is something i would not do however i have had a total of 3 appeals rejected and there is nothing else i can do to prove to the staff team that i did not cheat and have done absolutely everything i can to remove this still unknown software. 

I come across to Eclipse around March time i believe and have had a lot of fun meeting a tonne of good people that I now consider my friends and it is such a shame to go out like this, as a "cheater" (hopefully the people that know me, know I would not do such a thing)  I will still hopefully be around in the gangs discord. I hope in the near future this does get resolved and i can come back. I would just like to give massive thank you to everyone on there and especially Irish and Triads recently for making my time of the server fun and goodbye.

Mark Handley 😃

Edited by Levi Handley
  • Like 33

Sad to see that it's come to this, always had positive interactions with you ICly and OCCly . Genuinely a shame that it has come to this, players like yourself and many other of my friends getting banned for 'cheating' without any proof and is the sole reason I've stopped playing. Hope this gets fixed soon so I can enjoy the game with you lot again. ❤️

• Like 2

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.