Ultra3D

Automatically move cash when robbing people

Current system - Steps to getting the cash

1. Initiate a robbery
2.  Get to the point where you /frisk ID
3. once they /friskapprove you /frisk ID again and go into there inventory
4. After this it tells the the amount of money they have and you must do RP to get the money and they then haft to /pay ID $

But this is the best case scenario, what usually happens is people stall, if they are injured they make the process so long that they die before you can get the money and even if you make the report its never enough to break the 25k refund amount.

Recommended system - Steps to getting cash

1. Initiate a robbery

2. Get to the point where you /frisk ID

3. Once they /friskapprove you /frisk ID again and get into there inventory, AT THIS POINT instead of it usually telling how much they have it just transfers the money to you people when you are patting someone down you are going to take there cash in the process. This would make this process alot easier and stop a bit of the stalling

This new process to me also makes more sense in a RP way because when patting someone down, the moment you find cash you are going to take it.

Edited by Ultra3D

37 minutes ago, CaesarSeizure said:

-1 PD also does /frisk, so it would complicate things

Just add a command /takecash, would only be available during a frisk, add a short timer and an /ame, to make it a smooth experience.

Anything that allows the taking of cash when robbing im fine with or make another command for police

1 minute ago, Illmohim said:

-1, I mean if they were to make an item of cash but that type of system is bad and id rather have it like how it is. its an rp server after all, you need to rp and robbery's require so little rp so I would recommend staying with what there is now.

I want more RP not less. But when you are robbing someone and they just stall so you cant get the money its ruining the rp

Just now, Ultra3D said:

I want more RP not less. But when you are robbing someone and they just stall so you cant get the money its ruining the rp

yes I agree, but that is not the solution to it. there is  /report command in game and there are the forums.

I think there would be a better system but not the one you explained.

• NAY 1

Just now, Illmohim said:

yes I agree, but that is not the solution to it. there is  /report command in game and there are the forums.

I think there would be a better system but not the one you explained.

But like I stated that does not give you the money/items and reporting every day gets old and takes from the experience.

• Like 1

-1, seen it before, got denied for the same reason. It's an RP server, it's already enough that people run around, taking the items from injured people without RP (not everyone, but the people I've seen), they just frisk and take the weapons they have and the stuff they have. 

I've seen people going around and just doing the less RP possible, with that they'll just ignore it.   

I support your idea, as law enforcement officer I've had situations (before packed money) in which it would've helped a lot, but it got denied for the fact that it will help the server turn into script RP (if you can even call it that)

3 minutes ago, DimitriS said:

-1, seen it before, got denied for the same reason. It's an RP server, it's already enough that people run around, taking the items from injured people without RP (not everyone, but the people I've seen), they just frisk and take the weapons they have and the stuff they have. 

I've seen people going around and just doing the less RP possible, with that they'll just ignore it.   

I support your idea, as law enforcement officer I've had situations (before packed money) in which it would've helped a lot, but it got denied for the fact that it will help the server turn into script RP (if you can even call it that)

Thats not what Im saying read the whole post, when you do the RP follow the robbery rules and get the friskapprove and get into their inventory you get the cash then through script instead of saying " do /pay ID $"   . Its not RP to need to oocly tell them to transfer money. Adding script helps the RP.

Edited by Ultra3D

5 minutes ago, Ultra3D said:

Thats not what Im saying read the whole post, when you do the RP follow the robbery rules and get the friskapprove and get into their inventory you get the cash then through script instead of saying " do /pay ID $"   . Its not RP to need to oocly tell them to transfer money. Adding script helps the RP.

I did read the whole post. Let me give you the script of robbereies:
"Hands up, hands up, hands up!"
/frisk ID 
(/friskapprove was given)

quickly taking the items from one inventory to another, taking the cash too. Ignoring looking for it, taking out from a wallet and all and taking it. 

If staff decides that this is worth a staff discussion and then put in the game, sure, but it's gonna bring an equal amount of pros and cons.

Just now, DimitriS said:

I did read the whole post. Let me give you the script of robbereies:
"Hands up, hands up, hands up!"
/frisk ID 
(/friskapprove was given)

quickly taking the items from one inventory to another, taking the cash too. Ignoring looking for it, taking out from a wallet and all and taking it. 

If staff decides that this is worth a staff discussion and then put in the game, sure, but it's gonna bring an equal amount of pros and cons.

No you did not read it then, this is what I said

1. Initiate a robbery

2. Get to the point where you /frisk ID

"Get to the point where you /frisk" This is the RP point where you rp patting them down checking for items etc, the quality of RP depends on the person. If you do "hands hands" and do basic RP thats you but adding script does not stop the RP prior which I would still do.

I am not saying that it will change your RP of the situation. I am simply stating that it will go in direct help of people who are ignoring the RP during robberies and relay on the script. It's not something that one or two people are doing sadly, and although I can see how it'll benefit others there'll be a lot of times where it'd help others to just do the script and run.

I am not completely against it as I know the struggle of someone damaging your RP or stalling on something that you'd have the realistic chances of doing faster. 

1 minute ago, DimitriS said:

I am not saying that it will change your RP of the situation. I am simply stating that it will go in direct help of people who are ignoring the RP during robberies and relay on the script. It's not something that one or two people are doing sadly, and although I can see how it'll benefit others there'll be a lot of times where it'd help others to just do the script and run.

I am not completely against it as I know the struggle of someone damaging your RP or stalling on something that you'd have the realistic chances of doing faster. 

I agree, if this were added it would make lazy peoples rp lazier but I do feel that there should be some way to get the cash without needing to tell someone oocly to transfer the money

• Like 1

18 hours ago, alexalex303 said:

I think a better solution would be to make a cash an inventory item that you can drag/drop/etc. 

See something like this would make more sense aswell, I really dont care how it happens but we need a new system for transferring the money when robbing/taking money off people.

• Like 2