Korab_Bagadovic

Korab's video vault

War against Council when I was helping The Russian Mafia

Montage of when I was in Vory Mafia

Another montage of when I was in Vory Mafia

Fights that I had while I was rolling duo with Paul Debose

This is one of the first videos that I put more effort in to

Vory Mafia Vs Council

Montage of when I played the Lithuanian server after getting banned on the English one

Montage after I got unbanned on the English server

Montage of when I was rolling with Einaras and his crew

Fights I had with Einaras and his crew

First montage after joining Zetas

Another montage of when I was in Zetas

Montage of when I got kicked from Zetas and joined Fog City Crew

Last montage before I got banned on the English server

Montage on the Lithuanian server

Lithuanian server montage where I tried to replicate a VHS type video

PD Montage where I actually learned how to make it look like a VHS video

Montage after I got some inspiration

Montage of me and a friend from the Lithuanian server

Korab & Igor montage

Korab x Igor x Havan

Edited by Korab_Bagadovic
  • Like 20
  • Upvote 1