TheTank

New Transport Service

With this forum I am asking for permission, help, and the resources to expand on my idea. I would like to add a new transport service, in which we would be based in Paleto. What sets us apart from DCC is we have more access to people stranded around the map. We also commonly transport people from Paleto to the city, unlike DCC where avoiding calls from Paleto is a tendency. We would also like for this service to give newer players the chance at a job which involves RP. This would help them understand the game and role play much better. We would only require 3000 XP, a valid drivers license, and no crimes involving a vehicle. They would also have to pass our interview, and take a basic driving test. We would charge less for rides, as rides from Paleto to the city take so long.

Drivers in the company make their money based of 25% of the cost of the ride. for example, if a ride was 1000 dollars they would make 250. They are also given a salary. Depending on their place in the company, they make more money.

(Under 4000XP In the company) New driver: 1500

(Under 10000XP in the company) Driver: 2000 

(Under 50000XP in the company) SR Driver: 4000

(Under 60000XP in the company) Assistant Manager: 6000

(Under 100000XP in the company) Manager/CFO: 8000

Then 60% goes into a company bank account. The money in this account would go towards upgraded vehicles, bonuses, and extras. The last 15% would go towards my salary, just to make sure I am still making money while I am growing my company. The only real promotion we'd offer would be assistant manager, manager, and CFO. With these promotion comes bonuses and perks.

We would drive cars that can manage both off road and highway, to ensure the safety of our customers. Our vehicles would have special decals, and a different theme than DCC.

To get access to our service, we would post ads on Weazel News, and hand flyers out with our company phone number. We would also have a service called free ride. We would have employees drive through the town of Paleto, making sure if anyone needs a ride.

This would really make RP fun, and create a competition between DCC and our service.

---If anymore information needs to be known, please let me know---

Signed-  Deshaun Moore

Edited by TheTank
I edited this to change some of the financial status.
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Honestly, I like the idea. Whether you stage yourselves as DCC competition or try and be more specialized than them it could offer good RP.
Your "xp in the company" system seems a bit weird, There's a reason pretty much every other job uses a merit-based rank system for promotions and pay rises.
You can most likely kick this off without any need for any script support initially as setting up your own company is pretty straightforward, especially one where your only real need would be vehicles to start with. 

A company that has their HQs at Grapeseed (because realistically the costs of having a big lot in such area would be minimum), which is in between Sandy and Paleto would be super cool. Personally I think it should be just like DCC but give more of an old vibe due to the area where it operates. Having more than one off-road vehicles would also be something that distinguishes them from DCC.

On 10/4/2020 at 2:43 AM, DrPathetic said:

Honestly, I like the idea. Whether you stage yourselves as DCC competition or try and be more specialized than them it could offer good RP.
Your "xp in the company" system seems a bit weird, There's a reason pretty much every other job uses a merit-based rank system for promotions and pay rises.
You can most likely kick this off without any need for any script support initially as setting up your own company is pretty straightforward, especially one where your only real need would be vehicles to start with. 

Thanks so much bro

This info is amazing

Personally would rather see Bus Transit routes reworked in a meaningful way with meaningful pay for the work such as this thread outlines which creates practical and somewhat reliable public transit, either that or trains added into the server, not sure if 1.1 makes this possible or not. Can definitely still do this IC'ly though, since I agree DCC does not service Paleto as well as their ads claim.