King Zaki

[SUGGESTION] Add Petrol Pumps to Bayview

442247_gtmp20170914085917296.jpg 

Picture: Rundown gas station inside Bayview Auto Center

I think it would be a great idea to add 2-4 gas pumps inside Bayview, now that all the explosive barrels and burned out cars have been removed from the lot it opens up a great opportunity for useful expansions. Adding gas pumps will allow easier access to fuel for players on the server, also it would help draw more players towards Bayview which could then translate into more business for the company.

More Business = More Roleplay 

Edited by King Zaki

Going to get lit up for this, but no from me lol Bayview should not be rewarded with more profit or more anything based on the current standard of RP in the area. Sometimes, it's a lot better than it used to be, other times it's not. 4 mechanics standing around in the skip. Why? Constant 911 calls for bandages instead of driving to MD or buying food, why? Closing doors and refusing to open for the police. Why? Harboring wanted criminals. Why? Fucking around ragdolling off the roof or doing bike stunts. Why? If they want the rewards of a legitimate business, they should act as one.

We need to reduce the amount of people in the area. Not add more reason for more people to go there. Not to mention the amount of BS it will cause when they explode

Edited by SoloSmith
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

[sarcasm] closing gates when there is a situation outside, to keep it outside. that sounds like terrible roleplay, let's keep the gates open and let our employees be in danger from the speeding vehicles that are bound to use the lot to turn or to try and shake cops. [/sarcasm] If this were to be added then yes LSC needs it too. I don't think however this is an addition that is necessary or wanted.

@SoloSmith Bandage calls are because of desync mostly. Also the mix of pedestrian mechanic and customer traffic with driving vehicles is bad. Add desync onto that and people will require medical assistance. How is it good roleplay to buy a banana to recover from a serious injury caused by an accident with a motorvehicle. I've suggested something in MD to add another code for calls so there is better prioritization, but we'll see what happens with that. Apart from that EMS needs to get in contact with management of the mechanic shops if it is such an issue to make sure the mech shops can create policy to best battle it

Edited by Triple Seven

3 minutes ago, Triple Seven said:

[sarcasm] closing gates when there is a situation outside, to keep it outside. that sounds like terrible roleplay, let's keep the gates open and let our employees be in danger from the speeding vehicles that are bound to use the lot to turn or to try and shake cops. [/sarcasm] If this were to be added then yes LSC needs it too. I don't think however this is an addition that is necessary or wanted.

@SoloSmith Bandage calls are because of desync mostly. Also the mix of pedestrian mechanic and customer traffic with driving vehicles is bad. Add desync onto that and people will require medical assistance. How is it good roleplay to buy a banana to recover from a serious injury caused by an accident with a motorvehicle. I've suggested something in MD to add another code for calls so there is better prioritization, but we'll see what happens with that. Apart from that EMS needs to get in contact with management of the mechanic shops if it is such an issue to make sure the mech shops can create policy to best battle it

They literally refused to open gates with a criminal inside and police outside. Deny it all you want, it happens, it's fact. Calling 911 if you are capable to travel to the hospital yourself, or otherwise fix injuries with BASIC medical supplies is a criminal offence in most developed countries. You defend them because they are your buddies on an OOC level. Has nothing to do with the RP problems it causes.

Solution to desync: Stand INSIDE the bloody mechanic shop. Stop jumping around outside and shit.

Edited by SoloSmith
  • Like 1

54 minutes ago, SoloSmith said:

They literally refused to open gates with a criminal inside and police outside. Deny it all you want, it happens, it's fact. Calling 911 if you are capable to travel to the hospital yourself, or otherwise fix injuries with BASIC medical supplies is a criminal offence in most developed countries. You defend them because they are your buddies on an OOC level. Has nothing to do with the RP problems it causes.

Solution to desync: Stand INSIDE the bloody mechanic shop. Stop jumping around outside and shit.

If there was someone inside that needed to be apprehended that isn't good RP. If GTA deems you capable to travel to hospital while you flew through the air you can choose to RP being injured imo. Basic medical supplies arent available anywhere, where they would be under basic insurance coverage in most developed countries too. That is why people can only resort to medics for medical attention when food couldnt fix it (also, im not paying for desync issues, that is bs, no rp in the dmg received from "sharp shoulders". Driving to the hospital doesn't help. I've had medics just drive off or not be there for a looooong time. 

Last point: stand inside the mech shop. HAVE YOU HEARD THE GODDAMN RADIO INTHERE? IT IS UNBEARABLE. Besides, most desync damage is from people bumping into eachother, not even cars or bikes hitting them. (Although those do usually end up in bigger injuries) That wouldn't change when mechanics are all waiting for customers inside the shop and have to walk past eachother.

I may never go to Bayview Los Santos Customs again. The mechanics are corrupt and are helping out other criminals. I got rammed in my Panto in Blaine County while tried refueling NEAR A GOD DAMN GAS PUMP while the passenger shot at me with a full automatic pistol or something. I even have their name codes.

That was so out of character.

-1 from me.

While I do believe we need more gas stations within the city, I don't think we need one here. It would tinker with the gas station economy a little too much in the fact that people would literally only use this one.

Selling gas cans would be nice and could be added onto a further suggestion that we're working on posting.

As for the criminal situation, @SoloSmith, if you'd like to make a complaint in our complaint box with proper evidence, I can tend to punishing the mechanics involved in the situation. I had heard about it, but I was not there, nor do I know who closed the gates on you. As far as I was told, there was a pursuit and they closed the gates to keep the pursuit AWAY from the business. If that is the case, I cannot punish my mechanics for ensuring the safety of everyone on the lot. Any further discussion here is unnecessary and will be ignored.

Going off what James Said...

For me personally, all the people who are whining about Bayview instead of complaining over fourms and discords I urge you to record what you see and send it to me. (Puglord#2944) Because at the end of the day I can't be there 24/7 to watch over all the mechanics. I want to fix these issues but some of you on here just complain about EVERYTHING and don't show any evidence to support your claims. (When you complain 24/7 instead of actually providing clips of what happened you come off like a whiny child and I have no reason to believe you) Please if you see any of the Bayview Mechanics doing really dumb shit record it and send it to me and they will be dealt with.  (If you message me to have a whine and show no evidence I will ignore you)

Puglord#2944

kanielsmall.png

Edited by TheRealJG3

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.