aon

"Coma" system

IDK if this has been posted before. 

First of all, this is @InvalidSun's idea. I'm sure he can explain this a little better.

People shouldn't respawn 10 seconds after they've died. There should be a "coma period" where you would just be in the hospital kinda like being in jail, should last 10-15 minutes. This is to avoid people breaking NLR, and also adding a little bit of regard for life.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

+1 

You pretty much worded my idea properly. It would definitely add more regard for the player's life, would definitely reduce Cop vs Criminal shootouts, and would stop NLR almost completely. 

The coma should be a universal timer, so if the player logs out for the entire 10-15 minutes, they can come back and play after.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

+1

Perfect suggestion to increase fear of life without implementing a CK system.

I cannot express how much I would genuinely enjoy this being added to the game.

A mini suggestion on top of this, call it a "Recovery Period". All injuries do not end in comas, though regardless of the injury there is a "Recovery Period".

• Like 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.