kostanza00

Ocelot F620 able to hit 240 with ease

The speed depends on how much FPS you get. This is the same as a lot of cars.

Right, and I get the same fps in f620 as i do in comet/811/{other cars}

Everyone, and I mean EVERYONE is hitting insane speeds in F620,  a 40k stock car right now is hands down the best 2 person car on the server

Edited by kostanza00

Everyone, and I mean EVERYONE is hitting insane speeds in F620,  a 40k stock car right now is hands down the best 2 person car on the server

Me and a few others did test this and the only people who could get 240 are the people who have good FPS. I don't have a video for this but I'm sure when admins test this they will see.

Me and a few others did test this and the only people who could get 240 are the people who have good FPS. I don't have a video for this but I'm sure when admins test this they will see.

I can't hit 240 in comet but sit at 240 on flat with f620., and its still pulling like it could easily do significantly more if not for 240 cap

Not sure if something else is at play here then