Make sure you join our Discord server https://discord.gg/7UhB9YT

MrJangoon

YOU ARE IN DANGER! FEAR FOR YOUR LIVES!(anonymous))

(This video message is being broadcasted Anonymously by TOR Systems, VPNs and Proxys)

We are Ruby.

We kill.

If you are a bad person

If you have wronged us

If you look like an asshole

If we simply dont like your smug face

YOU ARE IN DANGER

Fear for your lives. And don't expect an easy death by450 × 255 a bullet. Torture goes the whole way.

ᐈ Hacker wallpaper stock pictures, Royalty Free hacker images ...

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

anonymous post by TOR-21y2ns1-eesn=1s19-sm

I can kill or torture anyone you u guys want. All I need is a picture, some info and a good bag of money

posted by TOR-21y2ns1-eesn=1s19-sm

Will you be needing any crates to assist you in your goals? Call Fitzi's Crate Services for all your Crate needs. 5845862

• Haha 5
  • Downvote 1

to be honest, i believe this threat to be somewhat cringe, as i am very VERY hench and can't be killed easy, i would of laughed if you would of tried to murder me. so to reiterate: you are boring to be honest,

i have down voted this post, i hope you take this as a warning kid : don`t mess with me or i'll  cringe

Edited by William Robert Ferrari
  • Upvote 4

Just now, William Robert Ferrari said:

to be honest, i believe this threat to be somewhat cringe, as i am very VERY hench and can't be killed easy, i would of laughed if you would of tried to murder me. so to reiterate: you are boring to be honest,

yeah im flipping yawning and cringing atm 

• Upvote 3

The boss views the video and gets his boys to reply with "CRINGE" to the posts before finding and killing these losers

• Upvote 3

12 hours ago, MrJangoon said:

bruh this is satire

posted by sDAfsj-S==sKsik-SIksJMS

what does that mean. are you calling me gay. well i must point out that you are false accusating me right now and i will not have my reputation and my good name ruined like that. so i will say it here and now that i dont know what your deal is but its definitely cringe in nature.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 2

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.