Yputi

add /ame to (atempt of) car interaction

so, after last update you can more specificly decide if you wanna open a door, hood or anything else of a car.
Now if you try to open a door for example, you get a notification the vehicle is locked. 

My suggestion is to add a /ame like:
[player] attemps to open the door
[Player] attemps to open the trunk

This would show the people who can actually see the person that someone touches the doorhandles and stuff. (preventing people to use this to see if a vehicle is locked)

Edited by Yputi

I feel like the ability to check cars (Clicking E on Doors) needs addressing, As noticed in previous threads and from speaking to people IC, you will know that making a profit from a stolen vehicle has never been so easy, This i have no issue with, my issue is this: How is it possible for a person to walk down the pier, a car park, or any other street with vehicles and try the door handle of every single car and that not be evidently visible to people nearby? I think for the sake of the RP if this action cannot be animated it should at least be displayed they attempted that action through a /ame. 

If someone was trying the door handle of every car in a car park it would be a reportable offence to the police, as such i think it should translate into the server and this unrealistic RP of just continuously walking straight and "Checking doors" without any repercussions is stopped.

I'm not sure if this type of post has been made before, If so i apologise and thanks for reading!

• Upvote 3

On 10/15/2020 at 8:17 PM, DrPathetic said:

+1

Honestly the "open" on car doors should have the same animations as the first half of pressing 'f' or 'g' to enter vehicles. So when you check doors you go up the same way as if you'd try and enter the vehicle. 

Couldn't Agree more, They're getting away with senseless RP and can simply lie when asked completely voiding the whole RP repercussions.

On 10/15/2020 at 8:54 PM, Yputi said:

Yep... Tried to suggest this before, but I think it got burried by other things 😄

Didn't see this i apologise, Glad to see I'm not the only one that would like to see this improvement though, If only we could get more forum recognition for it!