Tucccci

Cops that RP as smart cops

Yesterday i had 2 people break into my home,long story short,i locked them into my rv and drove them to the police station,when i got there,the police seemed happy with me and let me off free to go even though i had an illegal firearm.   when i got on the next day,almost 10 minutes into my session,im robbed by the exact same person. he explains to me that somehow he talked his way out of going to jail,even though i personally delivered them to PD.   5 cops and 1 detective are all role playing as law enforcement stupid enough to believe these people were framed or something. so maybe someone rp's as a smart cop? or maybe the department is just grosslt incompentent? and thats the rp they are going for? maybe the leader of the faction need to be replaced since hes done since a poor job training his LEO's

Edited by Tucccci

3 hours ago, Tucccci said:

Yesterday i had 2 people break into my home,long story short,i locked them into my rv and drove them to the police station,when i got there,the police seemed happy with me and let me off free to go even though i had an illegal firearm.   when i got on the next day,almost 10 minutes into my session,im robbed by the exact same person. he explains to me that somehow he talked his way out of going to jail,even though i personally delivered them to PD.   5 cops and 1 detective are all role playing as law enforcement stupid enough to believe these people were framed or something. so maybe someone rp's as a smart cop? or maybe the department is just grosslt incompentent? and thats the rp they are going for? maybe the leader of the faction need to be replaced since hes done since a poor job training his LEO's

I can understand you being frustrated but I think your comments are both unnecessarily rude and a little bit ignorant. This is an in-character issue and as such, belongs in-game. 

That being said, since you've taken the time to aim baseless insults at my faction and the people in it, I'll answer. Your biggest mistake there was assuming that your word on something is enough to convict another person or persons of a crime. Just as you claim they broke into your RV, they could just of easy suggested you forced them in their at gun point as well. If there's no CCTV recording or a law enforcement officer doesn't personally witness it, it's not enough evidence to convict them of anything.

LSPD is usually around 15-25 people on a 400-500 person server. Do you know how busy we get at times, especially if there is a big pursuit or a shootout?

As a newer person to our community (judging by your post count), I'd like to recommend that perhaps you learn a little more about how things are done in Eclipse before getting on the forums and accusing people of not doing their RP correctly. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

"Game Suggestion" is based on the game itself, scripts and systems within the game. Not character or IC suggestions.

Either way, this is IC and based on evidence. Officers and detectives who have been doing this kind of RP for a while don't just 'pretend' to RP. They often have connections or experience IRL and study real case files, laws and how these things are handled in addition to evidence analysis, and criminal valuation. Of course this doesn't make us perfect and doesn't make us better than anyone else, but many of us go the extra mile for that level of realism.

From what I could tell by your story, and this is if you came across me during your 'situation' this could have been the maximum charges you could have faced instead.

• You didn't call police to the scene of the crime - Tampering with Evidence (f) 45 min / $3000, Obstruction of Justice (m) 25 min / $1000
  • You took the law into your own hands - Vigilantism (m) 15 min / $1000
  • You kidnapped two individuals - Kidnapping x2 (f) 70 x2 min / $12000 x2
  • And.. we would have found out you used an unlicensed firearm - Carrying Unlicensed Firearm (m) 30 min / $2000
  • Then because you would have used it against them - Brandishing (m) 15 min / $2000

Total 245 min prison time / $33,000 in fines. Sure, they could have been charged, but there seems to be no evidence pertaining to it and simply your actions could have ruined anything along those lines. How's that for smart? 🙂

Edited by Xoza
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I apologize for the salty post,I do. But the outcome made no sense to me,neither I or the other party got in any trouble,I'd honestly feel little bit of RP satisfaction if the cops came and arrested me because those guys turned the tables on me with good RP,but that's not what happend,one officer let me leave the scene before i should have,give me no room to RP my side of it.and i don't fully intend to be insulting when i ask if your playing dumb cops,if you were all role playing as some version of "officer wiggums" from the Simpsons,then those guy fast talking there way out of it make 100% RP sense to me.If you guys are portraying the entirely corrupt and incompetent US justice system,also 100% believable and But as someone who plays a pretty strictly non gang non criminal,seeing how easily someone could just /me out of a serious crime,its makes perfect sense why the majority of the people on this server play as robbers.

5 hours ago, Tucccci said:

if you were all role playing as some version of "officer wiggums" from the Simpsons,then those guy fast talking there way out of it make 100% RP sense to me.If you guys are portraying the entirely corrupt and incompetent US justice system,also 100% believable

So you're here to insult the faction by functionally calling all of us idiots, not suggest things to improve.

Thank you for your contribution.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.