PainX

Military Faction

Do you every feel like sometimes, the gangs and massive factions are a little bit overwhelming for the police, some things may happen which are just so intense and crazy like a massive fight with full auto assault rifles, and snipers. i feel like it needs to reach a point where the military are on call.

How it works:

- HQ would be in Fort Zancudo (possibly in the watchtower interior, to go on duty and interact with things)

- They would have access to Military vehicles. (Jets, Jeeps, Tanks)

- When the police is dealing with something potentially out of there power they could contact the military to send the trucks, filled with marines to come in with assault rifles and pacify everyone who is a threat, quickly clearing the targets out or making them surrender 

- Soldiers should be given more armour than the police as they would most likely be wearing a plate carrier of some sort, with loads of protective gear.

- I believe that the application process should be taken very serious, as they have access to an insane arsenal. i believe that they should aim to have a history in the police force or have had a gun license for a very long time before being considered for the army, i also believe the police department and the military should maybe be linked so players can switch between each faction depending on what they want to be. 

Overall i just feel like a couple police cruisers with shotguns pulling up to a whole massive gang war with assault rifles and snipers and like 50 gang vehicles just seems a bit unrealistic, make america great again, get the army involved.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.