SandroXiX

Script all gas stations on the map

Maybe it's okay with this amount of 24/7 shops we got so far. Sometimes like only one owner bought a blip for his gas station and what should players do? They should find the nearest gas station to fill their car but when they come there some of them are not scripted at all. Just an admin marker. I think all gas stations should be scripted so we can all refuel our vehicles there.

I don't like the idea and I'll tell you why, "market saturation."

You know why the majority of the nightclubs in the server remain closed and unused? Because there are far too many of them.

The more of something you add, the less valuable the existing ones become.

1 hour ago, GOAT said:

I don't like the idea and I'll tell you why, "market saturation."

You know why the majority of the nightclubs in the server remain closed and unused? Because there are far too many of them.

The more of something you add, the less valuable the existing ones become.

To be honest for new players who earn 4k per hour 20 million is hard to even think about gas station. I would like that price lowered and market bigger but the main reason is I want to pump gas in every gas station I see as I do in real life.

-1 You may say im biased since I own a gas station and maybe you're right, however opening up all the gas stations on the map would not only greatly decrease the value of gas stations in general, it would also make it so these business generate close to 0 profit for owners, unless all 15/20 owners join up and make a common price across the city (which i guarantee would not happen).

It would defeat the purpose of owning a gas station in the first place.

Also I dont really think we need more gas stations, there's always a gas station close to wherever you are and if you find yourself without fuel you can call a mechanic to tow you to the nearest gas station (for free in Bayview's case, not sure about LSC)

At least thats my opinion.

2 minutes ago, Fanci said:

+1 I think its a great idea. Gives more people an opportunity  to own a business that provides a essential service to the community.

More gas stations = cheaper to own = cheaper gas.

Cheaper to own? Why should a business be cheaper to own?

Cheaper gas ? Then whats the point of owning one if you're not making anything out of it?

13 minutes ago, Fanci said:

+1 I think its a great idea. Gives more people an opportunity  to own a business that provides a essential service to the community.

More gas stations = cheaper to own = cheaper gas.

9 minutes ago, Luke Vader said:

Cheaper to own? Why should a business be cheaper to own?

Cheaper gas ? Then whats the point of owning one if you're not making anything out of it?

I think this would lean towards something IC.

Maybe this would sound rude but I think those players would only disagree who have some kind of interest or they are the actual owners ICly. I am just saying in no big city you will find closed gas station. Okay maybe closed because they are under maintenance or something else temporarly but not fully closed. I am not talking about the servers economy. Of course that it would change a bit but the thing is that if we have opportunity for more gas stations to be scripted around the map then you should take it.

Personally i feel like there are enough gas stations spread out across the map that have fuel in them to justify not opening more of them. All have fuel, they are spread out and you can choose where you want to go.

Additionally, just because more would be opened up, all that would happen is that people who have money would buy it and it wouldnt really give more common folk a chance to own one.

I understand what you mean, there are gas stations that are next to stores that would make perfect sense, but this is also a game and there needs to be balance. More stations will just mean a price increase in gas all around, as the owners already dont make that much, and you will still be having to go to specific stations to refuel for cheaper - which removes the point of having more.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.