cesare

Some more events during these quarantine days

Lets do some live music concerts as alots of people dealing with corona outside here and staying at home, lets make this place a better place to make everyone stay at home and be safe. 

as i am a real DJ so i can provide a good quality music in game by VOIP (you can ask from some admins that knows me) and i know some people that play live instruments and other stuffs.

also we can do some battle raps and we can provide a vote link by weazel news feed to make sure everyone vote the best rapper in the city and we can manage with some car dealerships to provide a winner price as an sponsor. 

we can do some live music and gather some good singers or instrument players, and vote for them to win the price.

for all of these we can do an audition so we gather the right people to make sure no one gonna do some silly thing during the events.

people can send their videos or audios to me or also some admins to get accepted for the show.

LETS DO IT !!

Stay safe and wash your hands people ❤️

Edited by cesare
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 2

16 minutes ago, TreMetal said:

Sounds like an IC suggestion unless you are asking for 'free rewards' from the server. If not you can always offer your own rewards to create your own event.

yeah but it needs admins to build an stage somewhere so i can do it icily asw

also it could be a free reward from admins to encourage people do something good in these days of corona shit.

Edited by cesare

2 minutes ago, cesare said:

yeah but it needs admins to build an stage somewhere so i can do it icily asw

also it could be a free reward from admins to encourage people do something good in these days of corona shit.

There are 2 stages already available to you: Vinewood Bowl and Sisyphus Theatre.

If you want to do the RP you should be willing to foot the bill if one exists.. that said I am sure you could attempt to contact the various dealerships to see if you can get a sponsorship deal etc (or even ask admins if you plan an event).

2 minutes ago, TreMetal said:

There are 2 stages already available to you: Vinewood Bowl and Sisyphus Theatre.

If you want to do the RP you should be willing to foot the bill if one exists.. that said I am sure you could attempt to contact the various dealerships to see if you can get a sponsorship deal etc (or even ask admins if you plan an event).

Great, we just need some adjustment like light designs and some admins to make the place like tomorrowland or something like that.

Just now, vx3r said:

Dont get cocky

Not sure how that is "cocky". I don't think we need to use server resources to replicate EDC on the server when we have stages already. You can use Vanilla Unicorn, Bahama Mama, Tequilala, Vinewood Bowl and Sisyphus Theater (off the top of my head) for music venues already.

2 minutes ago, TreMetal said:

Not sure how that is "cocky". I don't think we need to use server resources to replicate EDC on the server when we have stages already. You can use Vanilla Unicorn, Bahama Mama, Tequilala, Vinewood Bowl and Sisyphus Theater (off the top of my head) for music venues already.

Hes talking about admins advents to make the server better for new players and for people stuck at home

• Like 1

This seems like something that can be done ICLy tbh... you could market it out icly and get ppl to these events, as for lights those can be done from vehicle lights if need be, let your creativity run wild and be resourceful. Dont think we need admins for that, but if its a suggestion to have some dynamic script of fully staged and decked out syspoisuss theatre than im all for it, one cmd by admins places the map down, one cmd removes the map. Something like that i +1

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Percival said:

This seems like something that can be done ICLy tbh... you could market it out icly and get ppl to these events, as for lights those can be done from vehicle lights if need be, let your creativity run wild and be resourceful. Dont think we need admins for that, but if its a suggestion to have some dynamic script of fully staged and decked out syspoisuss theatre than im all for it, one cmd by admins places the map down, one cmd removes the map. Something like that i +1

yeah it could be icily but with hands of admins asw cuz it combining a lots of thing that we cant have it, it needs a actual stage with dancing lights and some music and furniture stuff.

• Like 1

As a member of the Event Team I have to -1 this suggestion as it stands. Yes I do completely understand the desire to want more to do especially with the number of players presently in the server but designing stuff and getting it implemented as well as organizing an event takes a lot of OOC time plus the Staff Team as a whole is fairly busy right now with the large influx of players. I highly suggest you attempt to organize events ICly to keep things new, exciting and fresh. Fun times await from things the Event Team is planning but please do remember that we are players just like you as well as humans who are dealing with the pandemic and our own health and safety as well.

• Like 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.