• number 4
    • number 5
    • number 6
    • number 7
    • number 8
    • number 9
    • number 10

hey

i have some suggestions,let me know which one you like to happen?

1.make the animals spawn more often,and decrease the spawn time for them and make them spawn at more spots ( they can be found very

hard  and there are alot of hunters  but not a lot of animals.

2.the trucker job fees are very low since the owners of shops and dealerships and gas stations put low prices for their jobs offers .just make a system

that theycant put offers themselves, and some admins put offers for what they ask,1500 $ for 20000 liters or 1200$ for the car dealership at top of the map is not fair.

rich people become more reach everyday and poor people become more poor. or put a minimum offer for these especially the gas offers so they cant do this to truckers

.also i have seen the owners carry their cargo themselves.this shouldnt be allowed .this is unrealistic and non rp.

3.people are earning big cashes at poker table with metagaming these days.everytime i can see friends at a table or gang members at a table and they fold when one

of themall in or raises the hand,this shows they talk to eachother in discord and giving info to eachother about their hands and the other players at table have low chance

of win and they lose all time because of metagaming.this should be Monitored by admins .i know its hard to prove someone is metagaming at poker but i dont

know,maybe there should be a way for admins to monitor.

but just telling this is surely happenig,i have seen most of times teams of friends there that are always playing together and allways win with their friend's suspicious folds .

4.make meats like mine ores and fish  so they get stacked  and make the drop points like fish and mine so we can sell all at once since the drop off place is so dangerous

and people always get robbed and the money goes directly in pocket instead of salary.

5.i had this suggestion before once,but like to add it here again.its about robbing per day limitation,since most of eclipse players rob ppl all time and made the rp server

into a non rp andunrealstic server there should be a way to stop this.my suggestion is whenever some one robs another player he should get an icon near his id above

his head(like a red circle)after the first rob or second rob in that day that shows he reached the rob  limit for that day and if he goes for more robs the victim sees the icon

and can report the robber for extra robslimit.so by this robbers dont go for more robs than their limit a day.this can be scriptly apply by when the robber use /frisk 

against someone .this is just about  rob and frisking ,but the limit icon shouldnt affect the gang wars or gun fights .only for rob and frisk command.

i never forget when i robbed once 4 times by a guy during 2 hours and this is very unreal and even make the people that has no gang or friend in game and always

trip alone in town bored and no chance to roleplay and have a fun exp of the game because they always get robbed whenever moving in town.

and maybe he never wants be a criminal and join these gangs.

6.server should have a control on some prices .the game should not be a CHANCE TO WIN game(sth like pay to win games ).why comet retro 5 mil? because its removed?

and some people win the game becuase of their luck.the owner now can buy a shop.or someone bought a gas station when the server was new and now can sell it for

20 mil, there should be a limitor control  on these dirty actions to avoid these kind of abuse like max sale price limit.a guy bought a 4g along time a go and now sells it

10 mil? wtf?

7. the city bees are unusable now.even if there be 1 taxi in town,you cant use any bees,but what if 10 people want a taxi at that moment at same time?

they have to wait alot of time .this should be fixed and server let ppl use city bee when they are 5 taxi drivers and less available in town.

with this method people will use freelance vehichels like bus and courier van as a taxi to reach their destination ,so this doesnt solve 

anything,but makes things worse.

8.since  the stores and gas stations are limited in number and not all can buy them and make profit there should be hard for their owners to manage it ,not like

coming online every 2-3 days for 1 hour and then profit easy.they have to endeavor more.so there should be a system for them that make them defend their  store,

for example whenever someone rob a shop the owner lose some money,this make them more active to take care of their shop.i suggest to make the gas stations or 

gunstores also the ability to get robbed like shops.

9.change the interior for 3g houses .3g houses have the worst and ugliest interior and very small space of interior.they should have a bigger interior and there should

be a difference with 2g interior according to space and size.

also some houses dont have the 500 vol stash,put it for all houses .why there should be different for them? or atleast put a 500 vol furniture 

so people can buy for their house which dont have the default 500 vol stash.

10.put some  big VOL stashes at some  spots in the city as a Auction house.ppl cant put their stuff for sale in that stashes and they can put some prices for them ,all 

people can check that stash but they cant take anything  Unless they  buy it.

stash is an idea maybe its not scriptly possible but they can make something like that with for example puting  some checkpoints for that like shops

checkpoints that ppl press E and buy thingsbut for this one ppl also can put things in that too,by this ppl can sell all of their stuffs like bags,crates,furnitures and bla bla....

just like to hear you guys which of these suggestions you like? post it here

thank you for the time to read this

regards

AmirAli

Edited by Amirali
  • Like 4

Hi guys, i want to add some more suggestions to this article:

1) about the trucker job developer can and should add some jobs from npc or AI (i mean orders that not created by players and we can add it to another tab when all the players orders are done or it's under 5 orders in list it can shows up)  the logic can works same as post deliveries or money transfer job. the money you get can depend on the time you spend to deliver it or your xp on trucker job! so with this feature, when you want to play as a trucker, a job is always guaranteed for you. 

2) why fishing drop and other jobs which its money goes to your salary should be NCZ? we pay the tax for it and we deserve a good protection on drop off ! same as other government jobs.

3) please remove the 1 vol space from mine pickaxes!! and change it to 0 and a miner can carry 50 kg per run instead of 41 kg ! and the life for miners become much more easier and healthier.

4) people be able to catch different types of the fishes depend on the experience or luck, it could be different on weight or something.

5) trucker job should be a government job and same as taxi, people should go there and fill a form , interview and then hire and take salary. so store owners cant put the low deliveriy  prices on their orders and abuse new players! server should pass a rule on the delivery prices, for instance N volume of material X should be at least $ dollar to delivers according to a chart or something. not 20000 liters of fuel for 1500$ and the owner deliver it by they own on afk!!! this is NPR and against the server rules.

5) rare items on dark auction house are always welcome to the server. this server really needs a real auction house.

peace

Payam

• Like 1

Pertaining to the trucker suggestion, a couple folks have tried to kick off a truckers union but gave up long before they got it finished.

Secondly pertaining to stores being robbed. I think this would be a terrible decision, I ask you how many times do you suspect a singular store gets robbed? Mine gets robbed upwards of 50times a day.... that's 500k stolen from my store.. Since I bought it the store has generated 500k in profit in 8months.... so, I think that is an unfair suggestion especially since confiscated money gets turned into the city hall and doesn't go back to stores. 
If this is a suggestion you wish to pursue I would suggest that stores that are robbed log photos that are uploaded to the owners phone upon the hands up, there would also need to be away for cops to get in touch with the criminals to RP investigations and criminals would need to agree that an investigation may take a few weeks to conclude and when the crime is placed not to instantly file reports against the faction.  Currently if the cop doesn't see you on the property there is zero chance of getting caught, but there is a man standing there that could easily describe your clothing, voice, car, hair tattoos etc, but this is an not option currently. So there would need to be support on this side also.

This will also mean prices will skyrocket to compensate, as it costs money for product purchase, trucking, and taxes (@35%)

I'm sorry that you feel store owners are getting rich but I can assure you, if your paying exuberant prices you should shop around there are a fair few that pay high for freight and charge low for stock. (example I charge 175$ for a bottle of water, and pay 5,000 for a delivery), you just gotta find the right shops.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Jbacon said:

Pertaining to the trucker suggestion, a couple folks have tried to kick off a truckers union but gave up long before they got it finished.

Secondly pertaining to stores being robbed. I think this would be a terrible decision, I ask you how many times do you suspect a singular store gets robbed? Mine gets robbed upwards of 50times a day.... that's 500k stolen from my store.. Since I bought it the store has generated 500k in profit in 8months.... so, I think that is an unfair suggestion especially since confiscated money gets turned into the city hall and doesn't go back to stores. 
If this is a suggestion you wish to pursue I would suggest that stores that are robbed log photos that are uploaded to the owners phone upon the hands up, there would also need to be away for cops to get in touch with the criminals to RP investigations and criminals would need to agree that an investigation may take a few weeks to conclude and when the crime is placed not to instantly file reports against the faction.  Currently if the cop doesn't see you on the property there is zero chance of getting caught, but there is a man standing there that could easily describe your clothing, voice, car, hair tattoos etc, but this is an not option currently. So there would need to be support on this side also.

This will also mean prices will skyrocket to compensate, as it costs money for product purchase, trucking, and taxes (@35%)

I'm sorry that you feel store owners are getting rich but I can assure you, if your paying exuberant prices you should shop around there are a fair few that pay high for freight and charge low for stock. (example I charge 175$ for a bottle of water, and pay 5,000 for a delivery), you just gotta find the right shops.

i know a shop gets robbed alot of times in day.i didnt mean the stolen money have to be robbed from owner,i meant for every robbery the owner lose some money like 400$ or 500$ or maybe less,this makes him to take care of his shop more often.

what is your idea about the rest suggestions?

1. I see a pile of critters around but maybe that's cuz i'm not looking for them.

2. Seems like an IC problem that can be resolved with a few folks taking the lead and creating a faction to handle contracts, I think it would be pretty simple to get started and would likely be a good thing to get some RP for truckers. (potentially even get contracts from criminals for pickup/drop off of goods).

3. This is something that needs reported when noticed.

4. Not familiar with these mechanics as I haven't used them.

5. People would MG this and would cause all kinds of other problems.

6. The market in-game is player driven, as things become more and more rare they become more valuable, unfortunately it is the nature of supply vs demand.

7. I would support a city bee being available if only 1 taxi is on shift, but there are other means of public transit available, if you want to make some money, drive a bus around get some RP make friends, there are also essentially ubers in the city also, just need to find out whos doing it, they advertise a lot on weazle.

8. Already spoke about this one.

9. The interiors can be decorated, look at some of Belle Blackwood and others works, she did an amazing one for me!

10. Nope, don't like this idea, it is a way to automate player interaction, if you want to sell something, do it through player interaction.

On 3/10/2020 at 8:21 PM, Jbacon said:

1. I see a pile of critters around but maybe that's cuz i'm not looking for them.

2. Seems like an IC problem that can be resolved with a few folks taking the lead and creating a faction to handle contracts, I think it would be pretty simple to get started and would likely be a good thing to get some RP for truckers. (potentially even get contracts from criminals for pickup/drop off of goods).

3. This is something that needs reported when noticed.

4. Not familiar with these mechanics as I haven't used them.

5. People would MG this and would cause all kinds of other problems.

6. The market in-game is player driven, as things become more and more rare they become more valuable, unfortunately it is the nature of supply vs demand.

7. I would support a city bee being available if only 1 taxi is on shift, but there are other means of public transit available, if you want to make some money, drive a bus around get some RP make friends, there are also essentially ubers in the city also, just need to find out whos doing it, they advertise a lot on weazle.

8. Already spoke about this one.

9. The interiors can be decorated, look at some of Belle Blackwood and others works, she did an amazing one for me!

10. Nope, don't like this idea, it is a way to automate player interaction, if you want to sell something, do it through player interaction.

thanks for the share

On 3/10/2020 at 2:29 AM, Jbacon said:

I was about to say this. Either way, the showed that with a little IC protest, you can get what you want and not everything needs to be solved by developers.

I’d also like to add that scamming should be against the rules. People in real life don’t sign and contract then steal a car and keep it? It just isn’t realistic! You wouldn’t see someone selling a car you sign contract and then take the car with pay just it’s realistic and it ruins RP

If you want this rule added up vote this suggestion 

• Like 3

12 hours ago, kenichis said:

I was about to say this. Either way, the showed that with a little IC protest, you can get what you want and not everything needs to be solved by developers.

server should pass a rule about trucker job, this is not good to see these kind of orders

trucker2.jpg

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Payam said:

server should pass a rule about trucker job, this is not good to see these kind of orders

trucker2.jpg

yeag 1500$ for 20000 liters whic htakes 1 hour + ,this is not fair.even if no one do this,the owner do it him self by his truck

this is not real and its non rp

I don't see an issue with an owner running his own truck, there's loads of small convenience stores across the globe that go to the local supermarket and buy their own products.... hell I know a gas station that is privately run and goes to the local fuel processing place with their own tanker to get fuel once a month....soooo 🤷‍♂️ All i would suggest is get a union going, and refuse orders less then what you feel is acceptable. I think if players took the incentive and took it seriously and got a faction rolling that support would be given from the admin side to assist more so, but so long as these jobs are getting completed what's going to motivate shop keepers to lose money.

53 minutes ago, Amirali said:

yeag 1500$ for 20000 liters whic htakes 1 hour + ,this is not fair.even if no one do this,the owner do it him self by his truck

this is not real and its non rp

Form an IC union with other like-minded Truckers. It's happened before.

They managed to get enough truckers on-board that big businesses like Mirror Park Gas started advertising that they are union friendly and paid decent amount of money.

1 hour ago, Chronius420 said:

Dont want to look weird, 

But all i see is some mad dude who's lost some cash in poker and cant afford retro. 

what are you talking about ?- this topic is not for joking or be funny - we talking about the server and rules problem - JFYI: we already have our vehicles which cost more than 4 millions. 

3 hours ago, Jbacon said:

I don't see an issue with an owner running his own truck, there's loads of small convenience stores across the globe that go to the local supermarket and buy their own products.... hell I know a gas station that is privately run and goes to the local fuel processing place with their own tanker to get fuel once a month....soooo 🤷‍♂️ All i would suggest is get a union going, and refuse orders less then what you feel is acceptable. I think if players took the incentive and took it seriously and got a faction rolling that support would be given from the admin side to assist more so, but so long as these jobs are getting completed what's going to motivate shop keepers to lose money.

we need admins to pass a rule about the prices per order, it can be depend on the type of stuff you deliver and it's quantity. one or two trucker cant stop new players from delivery these low price orders

okay, I can see why you'd feel that way, but get a trucker faction going and then the server staff might make it a faction meaning to handle jobs you need to be apart of it

I would personally love to see it become a thing, before the new update came out, I had put together a huge list of things I wanted to see for the trucker job and 90% got implemented the other 10 require IC work, and unfortunately I don't have the time to put into it currently.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Amirali said:

i am not  mad.these are fair suggestions and if you dont like it just tell your opinoin instead of trolling and making fun out of us

First of all , I'm not making fun of anyone. Why it looks like it?  Because as i can guess that you are new player , everything looks overpriced for you. But there are

a lot of guys who's playing here since 2017 and they grinded soo soo much , that if the prices would be reduced or set by government it wouldnt be logic at all.

As for myself , i have a lot of expensive stuff. For example i bought a hakuchou drag for 1.5mill week ago , and now the  price would drop to 300k? Its not logic at all. These are the prices. 

And you cant change anything , I know it looks hard , but it is how it is.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.