• number 4
    • number 5
    • number 6
    • number 7
    • number 8
    • number 9
    • number 10

14 minutes ago, Chronius420 said:

First of all , I'm not making fun of anyone. Why it looks like it?  Because as i can guess that you are new player , everything looks overpriced for you. But there are

a lot of guys who's playing here since 2017 and they grinded soo soo much , that if the prices would be reduced or set by government it wouldnt be logic at all.

As for myself , i have a lot of expensive stuff. For example i bought a hakuchou drag for 1.5mill week ago , and now the  price would drop to 300k? Its not logic at all. These are the prices. 

And you cant change anything , I know it looks hard , but it is how it is.

no i am not newplayer 

also @Payam isnt and he loves these suggestions.he has a hakucho drag,a novak,a phantom,a torrero,and many more cars and houses,but he still dont think like you but he is polite and logical.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Amirali said:

no i am not newplayer 

also @Payam isnt and he loves these suggestions.he has a hakucho drag,a novak,a phantom,a torrero,and many more cars and houses,but he still dont think like you but he is polite and logical.

drag , novak and torrero is nothing compared to those guys who grinded and earned 10-20 mills. i think you cant imagine how much time it consumes?

24 minutes ago, Chronius420 said:

Okay , you got my opinion. The idea with lowering prices , because not everyone can afford it - total nonsense. That's all from me.

thanks for your idea

i respect it and liked to hear this 

although there were other suggestions  not only for prices 

Edited by Amirali

hello, guys we need to be united and feed developers with good suggestions to help them making ECRP a better place for everyone to play, i personally don't judge or gave these suggestions base on what i want today in this server and don't wanna spam this topic to show how much property i already have or not. what i'm looking for is better rules and fair income for everyone, including new players to veterans. i know that developers in ecrp have so many stuff to do and developing a new feature for the server is very time consuming and it needs to test and debug for a long time before lunch but according to my experience in rp games, it will payback the effort well.  so please keep in mind i don't cry for my dream vehicles, houses and so on. i already have most of things i wanted but i still feel some rules is not fair and do my best to change it. 

peace

On 3/8/2020 at 6:16 AM, Payam said:

Hi guys, i want to add some more suggestions to this article:

1) about the trucker job developer can and should add some jobs from npc or AI (i mean orders that not created by players and we can add it to another tab when all the players orders are done or it's under 5 orders in list it can shows up)  the logic can works same as post deliveries or money transfer job. the money you get can depend on the time you spend to deliver it or your xp on trucker job! so with this feature, when you want to play as a trucker, a job is always guaranteed for you. 

2) why fishing drop and other jobs which its money goes to your salary should be NCZ? we pay the tax for it and we deserve a good protection on drop off ! same as other government jobs.

3) please remove the 1 vol space from mine pickaxes!! and change it to 0 and a miner can carry 50 kg per run instead of 41 kg ! and the life for miners become much more easier and healthier.

4) people be able to catch different types of the fishes depend on the experience or luck, it could be different on weight or something.

5) trucker job should be a government job and same as taxi, people should go there and fill a form , interview and then hire and take salary. so store owners cant put the low deliveriy  prices on their orders and abuse new players! server should pass a rule on the delivery prices, for instance N volume of material X should be at least $ dollar to delivers according to a chart or something. not 20000 liters of fuel for 1500$ and the owner deliver it by they own on afk!!! this is NPR and against the server rules.

5) rare items on dark auction house are always welcome to the server. this server really needs a real auction house.

peace

Payam

I don't agree with trucking job being goverment run but more like Privatised companies would be a better aspect for this.

• Like 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.