Amaim

Generate random fires for FD.

I know for a fact that fire can be generated at chosen locations in FiveM. however I'm not sure if it's applicable in RageMP.

The suggestion is to generate random fires with a low probability in random buildings (including houses, Government buildings (very low probability), etc... ) after the fire is generated an NPC would call 911 and report it just like the store robbery calls.

It would be nice too if the house owner would get a text from the emergency services. (automated too)

That would create very nice roleplay scenes for everybody, including civilians in the area, FD, MD, PD & SD. and it would increase the immersion.

Examples from FiveM:

fire2.jpg

fire1.jpg

Edited by Amaim
  • Like 2

I would love to see something like this being implemented. This would not only require FD on the scene, but PD and MD too. That's just some extra action for all of the LSES. At the moment FD is only needed if there is a drug laboratory, which is basically not a reason why you should be on FD duty actively all the time. +1 

Edited by dawpi
  • Like 2

Are we really trying to turn everything into scripted stuff and automated RP scenarios?

Try to use your fantasy. This is a roleplay server afterall. Server updates should be focusing on issues, not this.

There have been 3 fires at Mission Row while I was on PD duty and all the involved parties roleplayed accordingly, creating an immersive environment without ignoring the scenario or powergaming.

1. Someone threw a cigarette in the trashbin and it started a small fire that we extinguished fast.
2. A computer started a fire but I don't know the details (I think @Kris does), I just changed the damaged hardware after FD dealt with the situation.
3. I think a broken printer downstairs started a fire and FD extinguished it. Luckily there was nobody in the cells at Mission Row.

Edited by TheCactus

5 hours ago, TheCactus said:

Are we really trying to turn everything into scripted stuff and automated RP scenarios?

Try to use your fantasy. This is a roleplay server afterall. Server updates should be focusing on issues, not this.

There have been 3 fires at Mission Row while I was on PD duty and all the involved parties roleplayed accordingly, creating an immersive environment without ignoring the scenario or powergaming.

1. Someone threw a cigarette in the trashbin and it started a small fire that we extinguished fast.
2. A computer started a fire but I don't know the details (I think @Kris does), I just changed the damaged hardware after FD dealt with the situation.
3. I think a broken printer downstairs started a fire and FD extinguished it. Luckily there was nobody in the cells at Mission Row.

The more script support the more immersive the roleplay is, instead of roleplaying with imaginary fires you could of have had real fire.

Plus how many times have you seen FD roleplaying as FD? It's rare.

Server suggestions are categorized into many many categories which includes fixes to the current system, suggestions that would inprove the roleplay experience, fun script changes, etc... 

The management team is not naive for us to point out important suggestions from less important ones, I am sure they are well aware of suggestions that are low priority that's gonna be nice and high priority suggestions that are directed to fix an issue.

Edited by Amaim
  • Upvote 1

On 2/4/2020 at 1:04 AM, Amaim said:

The more script support the more immersive the roleplay is, instead of roleplaying with imaginary fires you could of have had real fire.

Plus how many times have you seen FD roleplaying as FD? It's rare.

Server suggestions are categorized into many many categories which includes fixes to the current system, suggestions that would inprove the roleplay experience, fun script changes, etc... 

The management team is not naive for us to point out important suggestions from less important ones, I am sure they are well aware of suggestions that are low priority that's gonna be nice and high priority suggestions that are directed to fix an issue.

As a firefighter, a lot of work is provided for us with no script being added. We deal with car accidents (that sometimes have legitimate fires within the engine bay), vertical rescues, and drug labs. At least from my point of view, fire department has been on duty every night for the last week and a half with plenty of work. As Shawn said above, this wouldn't even be feasible  beacuse of desync.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.