Ximena

Robbery.

Seriously now, there should be implemented a rule where robbery in places such clothing stores, tattoo shops, etc should be strictly forbidden. I mean, I can't go alone and buy a bottle of water, cuz someone comes behind me with a gun and a mask and points the gun at me. I can't stay alone for a few minutes to buy some clothes cuz I wake up with 2 masked dudes and ''hands up''. There are cameras, RPwise there is someone behind the desk also and it's a public place where everybody can observe this. I can't go alone to refill my vehicle because a masked dude comes at me and ''hands up''. 

''Hands up'' everywhere, seriously. Can't you guys do something about this because this is literally a clusterfuck. It is very irritting of course. All you do is hands up - robbed - dead and again, in another store. 

Edited by Ximena
  • Like 4
  • Upvote 4

You are aware they're CCTVs installed in government stores? plus robbers have still a small risk when participating in such crime.

Just a tip if you have any valuable items and you don't wanna lose them just store them somewhere safely before heading there. Stop pitying over small little things.

Edited by PhenomenalX

12 minutes ago, PhenomenalX said:

You are aware they're CCTVs installed in government stores? plus robbers have still a small risk when participating in such crime.

Just a tip if you have any valuable items and you don't wanna lose them just store them somewhere safely before heading there. Stop pitying over small little things.

If it was a small thing, the entire community wouldn't talk about it/get fed up of it. We login to relax, to roleplay, not to get robbed every single hour. It's a serious problem, and there has to be some rules. Just use your brain a little.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ximena said:

If it was a small thing, the entire community wouldn't talk about it/get fed up of it. We login to relax, to roleplay, not to get robbed every single hour. It's a serious problem, and there has to be some rules. Just use your brain a little.

So far I see you're the only one complaining about it... 🤔

Edited by PhenomenalX

2 minutes ago, PhenomenalX said:

Damn, pointing out new migrants complaining, you're a genius. Not commenting furthermore since you're clearly below 0 IQ Have a good day. 🙂

I pointed all those topics because you actually have to read them and to understand the meaning of them. BUT, if you prefer to insult when you have no valid argument, and you have no right to insult me, I'll direct this to the staff, don't worry, instead of having a constructive conversation and help each other, because a lot of people complain about this, I don't even know why you wrote in this topic actually. I mean, you have no reasonable point, I give you proof to sustain my argument, and you insult me. And those topics are not from new migrants, everybody from this community talks about it. And even if they were new imigrants as you said, you mean they have NO right to share their opinion? A lot of newbies left or started to troll because of poor RP and robbery. Well, I do have a good day, but you still need to wake up, trust me.

• Like 2

I would like to point out that the majority of what you describe is done by low XP players who recently got their hands on their first gun. You don't typically see the likes of Zetas, Triads, Rooks, WCA, NLA and Vory robbing taxi drivers in clothing stores, they have better things to do such as cook, raid labs, chop cars, raid chop shops and fight rival gangs. 

I don't think adding additional rules will help as they often restrict role-play scenarios but equally I don't see the RP standard being improved anytime soon due to the fact ECRP seems have a "hands up" robbery meta. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Ximena said:

I pointed all those topics because you actually have to read them and to understand the meaning of them. BUT, if you prefer to insult when you have no valid argument, and you have no right to insult me, I'll direct this to the staff, don't worry, instead of having a constructive conversation and help each other, because a lot of people complain about this, I don't even know why you wrote in this topic actually. I mean, you have no reasonable point, I give you proof to sustain my argument, and you insult me. And those topics are not from new migrants, everybody from this community talks about it. And even if they were new imigrants as you said, you mean they have NO right to share their opinion? A lot of newbies left or started to troll because of poor RP and robbery. Well, I do have a good day, but you still need to wake up, trust me.

Clearly you're not thinking straight, because I pointed out a friendly tip and you started insulting me by saying "Use my little brain". Okay mate, keep the attitude ye.

3 minutes ago, PhenomenalX said:

Clearly you're not thinking straight, because I pointed out a friendly tip and you started insulting me by saying "Use my little brain". Okay mate, keep the attitude ye.

''Little brain'' vs ''you're clearly below 0 IQ'' 🤔

zqEd3P0.jpg

17 minutes ago, JakeInnit_ said:

I don't think adding additional rules will help as they often restrict role-play scenarios but equally I don't see the RP standard being improved anytime soon due to the fact ECRP seems have a "hands up" robbery meta. 

I agree with this one change comes from the individuals.

I tried other servers and I've rarely been robbed. Maybe it's how the way it started to be. It's even hard to find criminals there cause they're very discreet. I chose to stay because this is where (ECRP) I got accustomed to.

Edited by clickclack

Just now, JakeInnit_ said:

I would like to point out that the majority of what you describe is done by low XP players who recently got their hands on their first gun. You don't typically see the likes of Zetas, Triads, Rooks, WCA, NLA and Vory robbing taxi drivers in clothing stores, they have better things to do such as cook, raid labs, chop cars, raid chop shops and fight rival gangs. 

That's far from the truth last 2 times I have been robbed was by the Zetas, time before it was by a Triad.

And by the way I was totally minding my own business not doing anything illegal.

I do agree that robberies are too common and i hate that new players get constantly robbed as they lack the knowledge of how things work. The 5k xp barrier is no much of a prevention. Maybe up the new player tag time to give people more time to adapt?

Personally, i have never been a criminal (apart from some car thefts) but i have been on the receiving end while working in a legal faction and i have witnessed the effect this has on regular people from a PD standpoint.

The issue is that if you want to do anything, you risk getting robbed, as all it takes is for a guy to roll up "hanz hanz" and thats it. Refueling? Gonna get robbed and your car stolen. Clothes shopping? you are idle in a single spot with a poor UI for clothes picking - Robbed. Even leaving your house or entering it can be a hard time if you live in a bad neighborhood can open you up to just getting robbed and house raided.

I had to adapt to these things, meaning i dont take anything with me when clothes shopping. I leave my house with a weapon drawn, because there is no way to know if someone is on the other side, so i have to have a gun, just to ruleplay around getting robbed (thats a big issue). Buying at a general store i tend to do on duty as even low xp criminals wont try to rob cops. But thats the point, you have to adapt to the server and its not always the best thing.

I think in regards to rules, would make sense to not have robberies out in the open. From an RP standpoint, doing daylight robberies is NRP. Doubt you are starving or in such a need for money that you will die, that you would risk going to prison to lose 10x what you would have gotten from the stolen items. Have it so that during the Day you cant rob people in the middle of the street or in shops, as RP wise, these areas would be busy. then at night, have all this be OK (could base it off of bank times).

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, CaesarSeizure said:

I do agree that robberies are too common and i hate that new players get constantly robbed as they lack the knowledge of how things work. The 5k xp barrier is no much of a prevention. Maybe up the new player tag time to give people more time to adapt?

Personally, i have never been a criminal (apart from some car thefts) but i have been on the receiving end while working in a legal faction and i have witnessed the effect this has on regular people from a PD standpoint.

The issue is that if you want to do anything, you risk getting robbed, as all it takes is for a guy to roll up "hanz hanz" and thats it. Refueling? Gonna get robbed and your car stolen. Clothes shopping? you are idle in a single spot with a poor UI for clothes picking - Robbed. Even leaving your house or entering it can be a hard time if you live in a bad neighborhood can open you up to just getting robbed and house raided.

I had to adapt to these things, meaning i dont take anything with me when clothes shopping. I leave my house with a weapon drawn, because there is no way to know if someone is on the other side, so i have to have a gun, just to ruleplay around getting robbed (thats a big issue). Buying at a general store i tend to do on duty as even low xp criminals wont try to rob cops. But thats the point, you have to adapt to the server and its not always the best thing.

I think in regards to rules, would make sense to not have robberies out in the open. From an RP standpoint, doing daylight robberies is NRP. Doubt you are starving or in such a need for money that you will die, that you would risk going to prison to lose 10x what you would have gotten from the stolen items. Have it so that during the Day you cant rob people in the middle of the street or in shops, as RP wise, these areas would be busy. then at night, have all this be OK (could base it off of bank times).

Facts! I've been holding off for a very long time about this, you did it better. I once got paranoid that I would just rob them first before they rob me lol wtf going crazy.

Edited by clickclack
  • Like 2

26 minutes ago, Ximena said:

Not sure if this is right, but the PD should be harsh with the criminals. Like, instead of 30 minutes jailtime, should put 2hours+, depending on his reputation and such. 

Maybe I'm too harsh, but this might help a little. 

Coming from a Crim, have been sentenced to 15 hours jail time, where you can’t afk...sooo that’s a thing lol, most of the time when criminals get caught looking at 3+ hours

18 minutes ago, Striax said:

Coming from a Crim, have been sentenced to 15 hours jail time, where you can’t afk...sooo that’s a thing lol, most of the time when criminals get caught looking at 3+ hours

Most of the time its around 2h. Yes people sometimes get longer sentences, but that is usually met with a ton of actions that the person took himself.

Not arguing for the point of lets put criminals away for a long time, just hate that this false narrative of too many hours is being spread.

48 minutes ago, Ximena said:

Not sure if this is right, but the PD should be harsh with the criminals. Like, instead of 30 minutes jailtime, should put 2hours+, depending on his reputation and such. 

Maybe I'm too harsh, but this might help a little. 

This is still a game, so we do not punish people for past crimes or base it off of past crimes.

3 hours ago, PhenomenalX said:

no

2 hours ago, PhenomenalX said:

So far I see you're the only one complaining about it... 🤔

no

2 hours ago, PhenomenalX said:

Damn, pointing out new migrants complaining, you're a genius. Not commenting furthermore since you're clearly below 0 IQ Have a good day. 🙂

no

1 hour ago, JakeInnit_ said:

wat? zetas / triads or any other gang robs people, triads even sometimes rob miners at the foundry while they are mining themselves. this "big gengs r nice" mentality is wrong.

1 hour ago, CaesarSeizure said:

I do agree that robberies are too common and i hate that new players get constantly robbed...

everyone gets robbed this is not limited to new players

yes, you can't enjoy any activity by yourself because people even rob for the smallest things such as food, a gps or just drop your inventory on the ground & tell you to run just to piss you off oocly, but then are like "dis is just ic hehe lol"

53 minutes ago, Ximena said:

I had to adapt to these things, meaning i dont take anything with me when clothes shopping. I leave my house with a weapon drawn, because there is no way to know if someone is on the other side, so i have to have a gun, just to ruleplay around getting robbed.

same, i always have my weapon drawn just to bypass the fearRP rule, saved me countless times

53 minutes ago, Ximena said:

no, criminals need rp too, they barely have options so scaring them even more don't help. prison "rp" is very boring.

solution? first we need to identify the reason for someone robbing for petty items. why would anyone take food & gps from someone, even though they have them? they want to stack those items at home so incase they are getting robbed, they have enough replacement without spending money.

the problem is that noone wants to lose stuff, it is annoying, especially oocly, we all know the "just keep it ic bro" bs is wrong, you can play someone else ic, but you are yourself to a certain degree & you will get pissed off when you waste your time because some bored person is henz henz at you & takes things that they don't need for no reason other than just to piss you off. so if someone can't lose at least the small things which are annoying to get then they would be way more chill & be able to enjoy their time easier.

so now we have the reason, but how to solve? easy: make petty items not stealable. they're fixed to someones inventory, noone can take my food, or my gps, or my clothing items. this way one wouldn't be scared to get robbedf as long as they don't have guns or other valuable items with them. & robbers wouldn't rob anyone on sight because they wouldn't see a gun on the persons back.

thanks for reading.

sophia

Edited by sophy16
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, sophy16 said:

so now we have the reason, but how to solve? easy: make petty items not stealable. they're fixed to someones inventory, noone can take my food, or my gps, or my clothing items. this way one wouldn't be scared to get robbedf as long as they don't have guns or other valuable items with them. & robbers wouldn't rob anyone on sight because they wouldn't see a gun on the persons back.

thanks for reading.

sophia

I don't think admins will do such thing. Gonna fck up the economy, in away.

But anyway, things wont change. Hands up mofos be everywhere

Just now, Ximena said:

I don't think admins will do such thing. Gonna fck up the economy, in away.

But anyway, things wont change. Hands up mofos be everywhere

you are right i didn't thin abou tthat 🙂 buit i found a soluition: we could also add timers to GPS' etc. something such as durability. economy problem fixed. like, xx minutes of usage until it's battery is dead forever, or something 🙂

• Like 2

1 hour ago, JakeInnit_ said:

ok ok i think or i l play in another  place or you play in another place 

i play in this server around 3 or 4 month and i dont agree whit you if you dont get robbed it dosent mean pepole dont get robbed by (Zetas, Triads, Rooks, WCA, NLA and Vory)  

and who care if taxi  driver or a medic  get robbed for what for a radio ????????????

all the criminal members in this server  if they have 1% chance to robbed you and get your money or your gun they will do it no question ask  becuse they dont have anything to lose 

mining is completely dead and just newplayers do it because they know no one cant robbe them mining too 

and i dont think some one care about this topic because most of the staff and server high ranks they are in the criminal 

is hard to be a Citizen and enjoy the RP

• Like 2