Ximena

Robbery.

11 minutes ago, Qiang said:

and i dont think some one care about this topic because most of the staff and server high ranks they are in the criminal 

Just to clarify this point, you are wrong.

I dont know about developers, but what would be considered as high ranking members of staff:

3 Head admins - 1 is a gov commissioner, 2 are in LSPD

4 Senior admins - 2 are in LSPD, 1 is head of DCC, dont know what Bakmeel does in his free time.

Point is the people who are mainly in charge of the server are in fact in legal positions (i believe at least on their main characters), so no, most of the server higher ups are not criminals.

sadly this problem cant be fixed cause eveything is up to player and the rules can't do anything against that.

if i can remember i clapped a medic because she saved my life and that was my gift to her that was up to me.. 

me and my group ( narcos) were robbing everyone and we were acting like bandits but i saw some people who didnt lose anything in robberies, if you act smart u wont lose anything you just need to do more rp for your assets. open your mind. those topicts wont help u. 

Edited by PersianWariorr

I started playing on the server shortly after it started reaching more than 150 players. Before I saw the "new players" working on cool, lively jobs, talking to each other etc ... Now what I have seen most are "new players" with guns in their hands, assaulting everyone ... Every day that passes, this becomes a snowball, the few players who do not have a weapon, will want to have, because they see that everyone also already has it. The server has everything to be one of the best currently here at RAGE, but at this moment all existing colors are already occupied in each gang (blue, green, red, pink, yellow, black, white, burgundy, purple ...) These colors are all existing gangs or factions. Right now the server is looking like a police and thieves movie, and the players who really give the server a real look (honest workers) will end up giving up playing, and more and more the gangs and the police will remain online. That's why I say that this is going to be a snowball.

14 minutes ago, Daniel Rodriguez said:

I started playing on the server shortly after it started reaching more than 150 players. Before I saw the "new players" working on cool, lively jobs, talking to each other etc ... Now what I have seen most are "new players" with guns in their hands, assaulting everyone ... Every day that passes, this becomes a snowball, the few players who do not have a weapon, will want to have, because they see that everyone also already has it. The server has everything to be one of the best currently here at RAGE, but at this moment all existing colors are already occupied in each gang (blue, green, red, pink, yellow, black, white, burgundy, purple ...) These colors are all existing gangs or factions. Right now the server is looking like a police and thieves movie, and the players who really give the server a real look (honest workers) will end up giving up playing, and more and more the gangs and the police will remain online. That's why I say that this is going to be a snowball.

in irl government robbing ur money

in rp servers robbers will take ur money.. 

look, no different 

man dont get mad by getting rob everyday, u should work smarter not harder.. 

u dont need to be a official gang for guns, you dont need to wear a color for be a famous guy or you dont need numbers for fight back... all you need is thinking about your plan  all you need is a plan.. u should have good plan to be best ma man

I will say that I took a break from Eclipse because of the amount of unrealistic crimes that happen. I am not bothered by how many happen, but where they happen. Holding someone at gunpoint in the middle of a day, on a public street/sidewalk while they likely don't have anything on them and haven't provoked you is just stupid. I still do not understand why there isn't a rule to forbid that. Daytime should promote civRP for everyone, while night time should promote criminalRP for those who seek it.

I understand criminals don't have much to do, but it comes down to how many of them are and how many people will hold someone up for very little to no reason, hoping they'll get lucky. Someone gets robbed, fine. Another group will come by and do the same. Then someone will drive past, turn around and do the same. It just created this endless loop around one person. While it may provide criminals with potential rewards and RP, it kills the RP for the person who keeps getting robbed. There is no safe time to calmly go around and do your business as a civ, hence why I see very little civRP on the server. This is why so many things happen in NCZ's.

Going back to crims not having much to do, a lot could be expanded upon. During the day criminals should lay low or find other activities, like they do IRL. But another problem is that a lot of stuff are automated. There are plenty of suggestions out there that could involve players more, especially factions (controlling drug sell locations and taxing people for example). 

The rules I mentioned above wouldn't really prevent criminals from doing their RP. It just means they would have to be more cunning and smart to lure people into a isolated area and rob them then. People should try harder than they currently do, because just because someone does crimRP, doesn't mean they should be able to do that 24/7, anywhere and everywhere.

On 1/30/2020 at 4:50 AM, clickclack said:

This is one great example of how fucked up it is (robbing mentality)

https://streamable.com/ffyia

Oof, the deathmatching though. Immediately starts unloading on the guy. His car was on before the gun was pointed and demands were given, he could easily drive away. 
The shooter got off the bike and just immediately started shooting before giving demands.
Arguably though, the way he decided to drive away could have been better. Could have gotten out of there a lot faster instead of backing up so far just to impact the shooter with greater force.

Edited by Aieos