Pazz

Changing license plate visual actually changes vehicles rims

Date and time (provide timezone): 30/DEC/2019, 15:21 UTC

Character name: Elena Blake

Issue/bug you are reporting: Changing the visual look of the license plates on vehicle through the vehicle customization menu changes the rims of the vehicle instead.

Expected behavior:  Changes the way the license plate on your vehicle looks.

Evidence, notes worth mentioning, steps to replicate: Go to any mechanic workshop and try to change the license plate on your vehicle. I've only tried this out with the 8F Drafter and the Neon, so I can't guarantee that it happens with every vehicle, or if it's only the new vehicles.

Apologies if it happens to an issue that has already been reported, but I've tried multiple arguments in the search function and found nothing similar.

Video of it occurring: https://streamable.com/3xpby

Vehicle license plate number*: N/A

On 12/31/2019 at 7:44 PM, Azphelle said:

Is this why some custom plates are off center? Both of mine are moved to the left with a space on the end whereas a lot of people's (long and short plates) are perfectly centered. It super bugs me 😧

No, that's because you have an odd amount of letters on an 8-letter plate