Any chance we will get more custom import cars to choose from in the credit store? The default cars are pretty boring tbh... An AMG 6x6 would be sick! I know personally I would spend more than I have already which is quite a bit, if given more unique car options. So the people in charge, is this something that can be considered? If so we (donators) could maybe do a vote each time between a few cars to see what popular option people want before implementation. Another idea could be a one month exclusive for donators where they vote on a set of cars and one is picked by the server owners and put on the credit store for a couple months as an exclusive then released to the dealerships for general public to purchase. In the end the server gets more funding and the people get new content. Win Win! 

Edited by PRYM8
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

+1

Tons of cars to choose from, this is GTA afterall. They should rotate every week, one car in, one car out, even cars that are available ingame from a dealer should be on rotation and quite a bit less in price.

Edited by Xoza
  • Like 4

+1

I really defend this idea and is one of the down points of the server in my opinion, I'm a big fan of cars and watching real cars instead of made up ones would be absolutely sick. 

Since there's 2 type of persons, the ones that like gta cars and the others who prefer irl cars, what could be done is: either replace gta cars with real cars; Add more cars to the game but now real ones (extra); create something to be the same car and just change the texture of it (choosen by the user). 

I know one of the down points in this is the optimization of irl cars, so if the developers were able to have a list of optimized ones and start adding. 

+1 once again 

• Like 2

+1

It seems weird to have so few cars, both dealership and donator vehicles. We have people willing to spend money on them. 

What I would suggest is to gather a tester team to test a bunch of cars (so we don't have any overpowered cars, but ones that are comparable to the current meta (some with better handling, but low top speed, others with good top speed, some that are good off-road, others with good acceleration, etc...) 

Then once testing is done introduce them to the dealerships as part of a major update. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, Kyle White Raven said:

Then once testing is done introduce them to the dealerships as part of a major update.

I am afraid it's not that simple at all, from what I've got to know. 

This has indeed been suggested many times and I am sure ECRP would love to introduce more vehicles, but if what I heard is true, it just takes a load of time to get it done properly.

Edited by Yputi

10 hours ago, Yputi said:

This has indeed been suggested many times and I am sure ECRP would love to introduce more vehicles, but if what I heard is true, it just takes a load of time to get it done properly.

How can such a thing be complicated? I dunno but it seems pretty simple for me.

• Upvote 1

+1

You are sick of seeing the same cars over and over because everybody has a jester and elegy retro. If they go for a motorbike they only buy drags, gargoyles or b400s.

I see people asking where I bought my cars from and wonder if they rare and stuff. You just have to forget about which one has the best performance and buy what your eye likes.

Edited by TheCactus

On 11/24/2019 at 5:53 AM, TheCactus said:

+1

You are sick of seeing the same cars over and over because everybody has a jester and elegy retro. If they go for a motorbike they only buy drags, gargoyles or b400s.

I see people asking where I bought my cars from and wonder if they rare and stuff. You just have to forget about which one has the best performance and buy what your eye likes.

This is the most piss poor excuse I've heard so far and honestly I think you completely fail to even see the point of this discussion. The most popular city in gta rp has custom cars. no discussion needed just add them or lose players, which by the way is already happening in large numbers. 

On 11/15/2019 at 4:17 AM, Yputi said:

It is very simple and anyone that has ever coded a gta server would know that. It's this spread of misinformation that keeps progress from occurring BTW. Now if you are a copy and paste script kid claiming to be a coder then yes this will be Simi difficult to add and keep bugs down and overhead low, but again adding custom car mods is far from a hard or time consuming thing to get custom cars implemented correctly into a server. 

Edited by PRYM8

18 minutes ago, PRYM8 said:

It is very simple and anyone that has ever coded a gta server would know that. It's this spread of misinformation that keeps progress from occurring BTW. Now if you are a copy and paste script kid claiming to be a coder then yes this will be Simi difficult to add and keep bugs down and overhead low, but again adding custom car mods is far from a hard or time consuming thing to get custom cars implemented correctly into a server. 

Guess you added them before. Not to mention it's not just adding the vehicle itself. There is more. Like customization UI.

Edited by Yputi