One question are we playing in Roleplay server or DM/TDM ? We don’t care your frag movies . 

Maybe here is someone who can show some good Roleplay not all the time this crap and non-rp thing ? 

Edited by Chris Bluestone
  • Like 1

One question lads ,why so much negativity..? We all have our choice to play  how we want (without breaking rules ofc) Maybe someone likes being a cop and everyones hero... Others like being a crime... Thats it... 

Edited by Chronius420

It is sad to see that you guys do not like these kind of videos, however not everyone shares the same opinions as you guys.

There is no need to be so insulting and negative about it though. 

By the way, nice video man!

Edited by Fuz
  • Like 4

13 hours ago, Fuz said:

It is sad to see that you guys do not like these kind of videos, however not everyone shares the same opinions as you guys.

There is no need to be so insulting and negative about it though. 

By the way, nice video man!

Thanks mate , Soon , Very Soon , I'l be back.

I don't understand why people are attacking you for posting a gunfight video. Its part of the RP, period. While gunfights every time and no RP is definitely not allowed, the occasional gunfights now and then are definitely welcome in ECRP. Nice video by the way.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, kenichis said:

I don't understand why people are attacking you for posting a gunfight video. Its part of the RP, period. While gunfights every time and no RP is definitely not allowed, the occasional gunfights now and then are definitely welcome in ECRP. Nice video by the way.

🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘

4 hours ago, WeeMeme said:

TBH i agree with guys who called you out on DM'ing its rp not pvp probs why your perma banned also lel 

lol im banned for combat log not dm , compared with me , ur shooting skills are as bad as my grandma lel

Edited by Chronius420

On 10/21/2019 at 5:59 PM, Chronius420 said:

lol im banned for combat log not dm , compared with me , ur shooting skills are as bad as my grandma lel

Lmao never have I met a bigger idiot than you in all my time half your posts are like a dyslexic 3 year olds and your “shooting skills” are trash get good kiddo 🖕🏻

1 minute ago, WeeMeme said:

Lmao never have I met a bigger idiot than you in all my time half your posts are like a dyslexic 3 year olds and your “shooting skills” are trash get good kiddo 🖕🏻

Awh.... Get a life dude , get a life... 😄

Just now, Chronius420 said:

Awh.... Get a life dude , get a life... 😄

Says the guy crying in his ban appeal cos he didn’t want to ever do anything legit only try be an asshole to everyone he comes across and break the rules, I’m done 😂

I would like to inform you that adding some backstory about the shootouts and what happened that you were leaded to the situation can help your topic, and you can go on with it and make it as gallery for yourself too.

I don't mind watching shootouts on the Eclipse rp forum(better than getting in the game and getting robbed 20 times in a minute) but adding more stuff can be very helpful and will avoid negativity from you and your thread.

Thanks for sharing the video.