8BitBento

Ikigai-Gumi, the Los Santos Yakuza

I think another large issue we hit is with being a "neutral" criminal organization we'll be in a position where other crews and gangs want to push us around or try and force us into situations, and I imagine that same neutrality will brew rumors and get people trying to fight us. So it's also making sure my people can weather through THAT too.

A long day of thinking and fishing put Kihara in a state of boredom, thinking back on the family.

He had no people for the ride any more...

But it was time to do business.

1322142564_yakuzaareback.png.d7a180b9a604c1ff7427f8570f958db8.png

((To be clear here Hiatus is still effective until the planning and plotting is fully done. Not trying to hide just. Teasing a comeback is all haha))

• PogU 2

Four holdups later, and Kihara had pulled in a nice near 20k with almost minimal effort, far better than any of the work he had been doing so far. He took note of the recipes from cooking and set them aside for later, maybe try a different lab and see how profits stacked up.

But the seaside lab was a rough one, so far out from civilization meant that robberies from petty thugs were common, and there were certainly no shortage of them that night.

But all in all it was a successful night, and the first of many for the man. 

He only wished there were more family to enjoy it with. The lack of bodies in the family had left the second startup feeling lonesome.

dTdtqqD.png

Edited by 8BitBento
  • Like 3
  • PogU 1