BillyBumscratcher

Taco trucks should be able to sell drinks

If they ever update taco trucks I think there should be a way to check the price of the taco before buying it.  This suggestion for drinks seems fine though, but honestly you could do this on your own by buying water and then dropping a water for people after they buy. (e.g. charge price to include the water, then when they buy a taco with the script hand them a water).

People talking about the price of the taco, just RP looking at the price on the menu board; they can't lie in /do. 

/me checks the listed price

/do what would it say? 

Edit to add: Food truck scamming shouldn't even be a thing. A business like that wouldn't last an hour. Imagine you walk up to a food truck and order a taco and it should be $5. The guy hands you the taco and says "that will be $15 sir". You would tell him to shove the taco and walk away. 

Edited by smutty

21 hours ago, corrosive said:

Taco drivers need a card reader. 

You can buy taco's now without cash on hand.

On 9/9/2019 at 8:01 AM, smutty said:

People talking about the price of the taco, just RP looking at the price on the menu board; they can't lie in /do. 

/me checks the listed price

/do what would it say? 

Edit to add: Food truck scamming shouldn't even be a thing. A business like that wouldn't last an hour. Imagine you walk up to a food truck and order a taco and it should be $5. The guy hands you the taco and says "that will be $15 sir". You would tell him to shove the taco and walk away. 

Could say one thing, but they could charge another. Wouldn't be a lie in the /do.

However.. during the charge and you putting in a pin, you would see how much you're being charged.

I think the taco job should be revamped entirely. Right now no-one really wants to do cause:

1. No one ever buys them.
  2. They’re the only job (besides truckers but that actually pays well) that depends on other players being online and want to interact with you in order to gain money.

If they don’t make taco selling somewhat profitable then even with the new feature I doubt I’ll try selling tacos out

• Like 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.