ammeo

Make Speakers To Be Played Only on One's Private Property

There are always these speakers playing some ear bleeding music like pop, rap or hip hop in front of the bank, at some gas stations, public events or at los zantos.

It is extremely annoying and many players have to stop this music through commands to stop listening to the trash that is being played on them all the time.

Plzz make it so that speakers can only be played on one's private property during private parties or gang meetups. 

Edited by ammeo
  • PogU 1
  • Upvote 1

You can mute them with /vol if needed, I don't think a new rule should be put in place for such a minor IC thing. This also sounds like a completely IC issue that can be resolved through IC means. Also don't understand your hostility against such a silly thing like a music type, but hey... each their own.

• Upvote 4

I dont know man. Its like whichever public place i go to, there are these giant speakers playing all this trash. I do use /vol for that but sometimes it becomes annoying to type /vol between going from one public place to another. 

Many other players have also complained about these speakers being very annoying and ruining their gameplay experience. 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.