zo0p

More Cars / More Guns

I'm not sure if there are any secret holdups from adding more cars and weapons but I'm going to suggest this without that knowledge. Add more rifles and smgs (Not any lazer weapons just normal bullet firing guns) and add more cars. I feel like a lot of people go to find cars and are tired of seeing the same ones for sale or bored with the cars they have. Just adding more cars of every class and more rifles and smgs would add more content to the server and increase the economy a bit more. Many of the cars in GTA Online are realistic cars that resemble irl vehicles, the same with weapons.

A good amount of weapons are available for official factions in the form of custom imports. You'll have to find out IC exactly which and what price they go for.

Vehicles get added every now and then, but there are a number of "realistic" vehicles which have very good performance to the point where we'll have another comet retro situation. (where a sports is better than most supers).

I'd say a more important thing would be to update the modmenu to get access to more customization options on the cars already in.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, alexalex303 said:

A good amount of weapons are available for official factions in the form of custom imports. You'll have to find out IC exactly which and what price they go for.

Vehicles get added every now and then, but there are a number of "realistic" vehicles which have very good performance to the point where we'll have another comet retro situation. (where a sports is better than most supers).

I'd say a more important thing would be to update the modmenu to get access to more customization options on the cars already in.

When I talk about weapons I already know the weapons that can me imported. What I mean is more variants of those weapons as in more assault rifles, smgs, and shotguns , etc.

GTA Online had multiple rifles that could become imports not just the small selection that are available.  Iver also heard that in terms of vehicles not many have been added but supers have been taken away. I don't see the reason to not add more cars that fit the RP as in they are similar to real makes and models irl.

Edited by zo0p

Ok. So, I dont really think additional weapons is necessary at the moment, a lot of weapons not added are overkill. 

I also dont think making snipers public is a good thing either, if so, they should be extremely expensive and out of price range for average players. Average meaning your average joe, with not a lot of money or connections. 

I also would not mind seeing more cars but to my understanding this has already been brought up as well.

On 8/22/2019 at 10:12 PM, alexalex303 said:

I am pretty sure the people that have a little knowledge about mods like cars you can definitely tweak the stats like speed, acceleration etc. Im pretty sure I could even look into it if this would be implemented, but we will see.

On 9/8/2019 at 5:45 AM, obama said:

+1 sniper rifles are so rare to get, i suggest to make snipers importable with high prices like 20mil per one .

Do you know how much 20Mil is in this game?????? We buy AK for 25k. The sniper rifle shouldn't be added because it's not gonna fit the deathmatch and fearrp rules. But I like to see more guns and cars especially guns. 

Edited by aXoL

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.