KCAJ

Money

• Slot machines can serve the same purpose.
  • Players run lotteries sometimes, do that at your own risk.
  • Definitely not in support of OOC money translating to IC. that would de-stabilize more the market and players that can't afford things will suffer.

Overall, -1

Edited by Xoza
  • Like 1

I am not in support of this due to the fact that this will ruin the server's economy and bring with it a toxic play to win demographic similar to GTA online's shark cards.

Buying in game money with real money rarely enhances the experience. This would totally ruin the server and in my opinion turn a lot of people such as myself away from the community. 

The whole idea of this server is to make a life for yourself in a RP environment. Can you imagine a new player having his first day on the server after purchasing an insane amount of cash.

Also houses, businesses and vehicles would have absolutely no meaning and would just be another asset owned by pay2win.

For the sake of the server please never mention this again.

ta

On 8/21/2019 at 12:12 PM, KCAJ said:

buy in game money with real money

This sentence right here, officer.

Translating IRL funds to IG funds is no bueno from not only a "fun" perspective, but once money gets directly involved like this it can cause legal issues.  -1.

Edited by Victor Einhart

On 8/21/2019 at 6:53 PM, Xoza said:
  • Slot machines can serve the same purpose.
  • Players run lotteries sometimes, do that at your own risk.
  • Definitely not in support of OOC money translating to IC. that would de-stabilize more the market and players that can't afford things will suffer.

Overall, -1

I agree, -1

Edited by Zelyr

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.