Draugas

Shootout with LSSD LSPD - Auto CK

Good afternoon everyone,

Fist of all I would like to say that i am neutral in this situation. I am only suggesting what would be more realistic and would have a lot of benefits in making RP Level higher. Throughout my previous ROLEPLAY history and the servers where I have been roleplaying as a gang member, faction leader, LSPD I have seen a lot of discussions about shootouts with PD. Secondly - In my time here (I have been roleplaying in this server for a week) I have already seen that there is a big issue with shootout with LSPD. Good example happend today, I log in to the server, I  see random people form a certain gang that stole 2-3 LSSD cruisers and just been trolling and driving around the town center. First of all this is just unrealistic as in real life SWAT and Special forces would come down and bombard the people that took the cars as all the cruisers got GPS in it, if you steal LSSD or LSPD cruisers roleplay taking it apart taking the gps out and hide it not driving around Los Santos town center with it..

The server gangs/mafias/Crime Families/Crime Org etc. They are not scared to get involved into a shootout, fair enough they could get jailed for god knows how long but when they will be shooting LSPD or LSSD obviously the officers will shoot back at them. Eventually if they die (majority of the times they die) they just avoid imprisonment.  Not just that, they will get killed and 30 minutes later they will come back and do the same shit they been doing. (not talking about everyone but majority of the people).

Thirdly - Shootout with the police has to be planned. As this is getting to look like a cops and robbers server. If we implement this rule into the server there would be following advantages: 

Less DM
Less Shootouts in the server
Less players will get shot by accident or get their cars damaged (talking about civilians like myself)
Gangs/Mafias and all those server badboys will actually feel fear in getting involved with the police because they could get CK. 
All those shootouts will actually be planned and organised (talking about better roleplayers of the server who would actually plan it)
LSSD LSPD would feel more confident in regards to dealing with all those gangs. 
Gangs will be scared to lose people if they die during shootout (CK) and people might start roleplaying funerals. 

Disadvantages ? - None, just gang members wont like it because they love to get involved into a shootout with LSPD and they shoot LSPD for fun which is just not realistic as in real life such a gang that would kill cops this easilly as we all know what kind of power cops got in real life. 

So - Please consider it, shoot out with LSPD LSSD when gang members will get shot and die it would be aut CK. 

So guys, dont get angry, i am only suggesting this. If we are big enough to be involved in a shootout with LSPD LSSD lets be big enough to get a CK if this goes not according to plan. 

Many thanks. 

5 minutes ago, Tezhl said:

In that case if we kill a cop on duty it would also bt Auto CK; seems pointless

Nah, police on duty would not get CK, people in this server does not feel any fear in shooting out with PD. This is not realistic. Well as I said if u are big enough to kill PD why ur not big enough to be prepared to get CK, this rule is in 99.9% of the servers because people know that this is an issue in such a server. As we all know this is RP server so lets start being realistic. Something needs to be done about this. 

Edited by Draugas

8 minutes ago, Victor Einhart said:

It's pretty unreasonable to force people to abandon their character, regardless of the reason, in my opinion.  While we can talk about the level of RP surrounding these shootouts, all this would do is cause unnecessary arguments in an environment where OOC arguments are already very common.

When you say, regardless of the reason ? So cheating in game and getting banned is also unreasonable ? This is only my suggestion as something definetelly needs to be done to sort this issue out. 

Edited by Draugas

I would be more in tune to increase jail times and fines. Forcing a CK for a character someone might have built over a year will never happen.

It is unfair and would lead to a player base decline. 

Think of the player who has completely lost a year of work because of a mistake in identity that ends in a PD shootout. That player will never be back on the server again.

If it is deterrence from PD and SD shootouts, I would be more inclined to support longer times and fines.

I understand the place the suggestion is coming from but full deletion of a character would be insane.

37 minutes ago, Gavin McMurphy said:

I would be more in tune to increase jail times and fines. Forcing a CK for a character someone might have built over a year will never happen.

It is unfair and would lead to a player base decline. 

Think of the player who has completely lost a year of work because of a mistake in identity that ends in a PD shootout. That player will never be back on the server again.

If it is deterrence from PD and SD shootouts, I would be more inclined to support longer times and fines.

I understand the place the suggestion is coming from but full deletion of a character would be insane.

I've been around alot of servers since my last heavy rp community a few years back. I think I've only been on 1 CK server. I do agree with an increase in jail and fines IF its needed as a deterrent to avoid this becoming a cops and robber server. While, yes, there is alot of crime compared to server pop, again. I have seen much worse servers. If you are just here to shoot cops all day and get killed, I'd recommend going to a DOJ server.  On the flip side there still is a massive amount of civ RP to be had. Come hang out at one of the marked locations and you'll find plenty of it. And even funnier crim rp as well with people who are in crim for the storyline and not to get rich and kill cops all day.

-1 You are suggesting a forced CK which is not fair to any player and will do nothing to deter shootouts. Nobody should be forced to completely abandon a character they put so much time into. That is a personal decision we make as players in the server who have dedicated a ton to breathe life into these citizens.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.