HighTV

The Rooks

d1tlosQlhn6jUYK7g2xKg18DHSqWkNAM9EtwMmFc2P1gsa6aYwOaTnwuLgY09f4F3086domjiEnbEBLG8wmLF7rAuiyCTcYHiSmM7WcxDcOStTj-0LxlE8bU2Hi_l-juL-SN0ykX

fVRlZCZOfac3TeCla6rSPYLtw_dmsmOWA_LqY4N-O9BST0d9AymHNaYnf_0iz2wOVj8d89tmdtqHjY0S9chtlfaWUqL0nwAzbnlBK1OQ4bBBfsqzYk9PZ1j3fPoSA_4jXjStBjIA

Everything was going as it usually had; business as usual, once our contacts reached out to us to alert us to shipments beginning again. It was a long drought in which there was quite a loss of weaponry among many gangs in the city. There was a loss for many across the state, many people lost homes, money, friends and family as well as their stature with the city. It seemed as if even the highest fall sometimes...sometimes they also crash and burn. 

Ravyn remembers the laughs and chuckles that escaped their lips as they held a gun to her. If she closed her eyes right this second she could smell the burning smell of his cologne that made her stomach churn, she could hear the streets alive at night and the squealing tires in the distance. She remembers the twinge she got the minute his screeching, crackling voice escaped his lips as he said...

On your knees Ravyn, DOWN!...Where is Dmitri Ravyn?

Rex’s voice could peel paint from walls, and make you wish your ear drums were both ruptured. A devilish smile begins to form on her lips as she thinks of the very moment she heard the Triads were no more. “Karmic debt has been paid,” she mutters under her breath. 

She snaps out of it as she hears his name being called over the radio on the table to the side and her phone ringing off in the distance. She groaned as she lifted the blankets as she shifted to roll over. She giggled as she stole the pillow from under his head and instinctively threw it over his head to the radio placed on the table. The radio fell to the floor with a thud as she returned to her warm spot on the bed. As she closed her eyes she heard the sleepiness in his tone as he grunted. He rolled over and pulled her close as he overtook some of her pillow and pulled the blankets over his head. “You’re such a bitch..” he said in a loving smart ass tone, “...I love you but I will throw your ass in the ocean if you do that shit again. Now go back to sleep.”

It was only a matter of minutes that passed before both of their phones were buzzing and ringing. “Can I get one full night's sleep?” he growled as he rolled over to sit up and reach for the phone. “Yeah?” his tone changed to stressful as he stood up and began to pace around the room. “Ok, I’ll be there soon. Don’t agree to anything before I get there.” He set his phone down and began to look for something to wear before heading to the bathroom.  She scrambled across the bed to grab her phone to look through the numerous text messages she had missed. She sighed as she threw herself back onto the pillows and let her phone fall to her side and closed her eyes.

Some time passed before she felt him sit besides her she could smell his cologne and body wash and smiled as she opened one eye. “Hey lazy ass, are you going to get up today?” he laughed as he poked at her. “Yeah, yeah. Meetings?” she questioned. “Yeah, I will be away for a bit, but I hope I will see you when I am back between them.” He sounded tired as he usually does, “Be safe okay? And remember, Keep your ass out of trouble, no stores, no gun sales.” he reminded her sternly. “Okay okay. I know, they are watching me, I am not dumb.” she mumbled as she rolled her eyes. “Ravyn. I fucken mean it.” he hissed as he grabbed her arm to have her face him. “Don’t do anything dumb.” “I know. I get it. I won’t” she reiterated. He leaned over to kiss her forehead before he stood up to grab his keys and wallet. “Just remember if anything happens I’ll always be able to find you. Just don’t make it more complicated than it needs to be ok?” he laughed as he placed things in his pocket and grabbed his black leather gloves and his gun. “I make no promises sir.” she giggled as she got up to get ready for her day. He kissed her goodbye and walked out the door. 

N17VePy6ATd_OuCc-ZIs5nIBxXt2Dz7q2zdNQg0dsYGXlpY6jG4KeN9TXb2dIP0sfXhXfxmMKXxxW9EPvF7DN_I05_lEGMYMRf3zFxPSoS44fgGe6Wzk5C-o5-ub43rDhkOfmwYP

Before she could get to the bathroom door her phone was ringing, she sighed as she turned around to fetch her phone. “Why good morning Harley, what’s up?” She finished her call and moved quicker than she had. “Of course there is a fucken meeting right now! FUCK!” she said to herself as she rushed into the shower. 

Her tires squealed as she flew into the parking lot of the Noodle house, the parking lot was full of different gang members vehicles. She swiftly got out of the car and made her way to the building where she saw a crowd lingering on top of the building. “Yo, Fitz!” she shouted up at the men, some faces she knew and others were guarded by masks. Tom Fitz climbed down and headed her direction and greeted her warmly as he got closer. “What's up Ravyn, long time.” “Yeah, nothing I’m sure you aren't aware of.” she responded “Brandon around? I am late for this meeting.” “Of course you aren’t looking for me,” he laughed “Just kidding, they are all inside, come on I’ll show you where.” He began to walk to the front showing her the way and requested the door gets unlocked over the radio. 

-V6xFL1LUqd90mFx-yljkSttfh6rYhCwFbQ5bnW2yqF4CPFmXtNtM6EgcSBrod9ZTk03G8kFR_Aa5CG1NJnJJoUKeAXPL6gsZOs7S_QOy8Z4doUMsSqEwhRamp6qtszzA5d9NYwl

O8I4UBemcYZSwY0RIhcEfSlmBwrOlgbhMYvKO0giNl3NYejhp8dAHdmyETEUhbY7P1wiOTgl8hmqTU0beR-lIT0ENjlTZn3e4MOA7KpwtTpJLEydFeWdNKqbuZBAMV0GLQX7fnrZ

As she entered the building the background music playing fit the tone the second the aroma hit her nose. Her stomach began to growl as she moved in further, the food cooking in the kitchen smelled amazing. She could hear the voices grow louder and the clanking of glass as she entered the large dining room. 

kZdemW-zpEaRmWc9gtOfSbQiMXfKUGO2o4AMVa1rYpOmGMvAKThgj7q3WCXKrpFfLLNjGgdo5PRnXmL8xLmjJF0D3F6BkmNDCqrwK1MAiqUVsOGFeS3NDBZY4ciF863njo0uu207

There were loads of familiar faces gathered in one room, faces she had seen on the other side of the barrel, faces she saw beaten, bruised and bloody laying on the ground. Faces she had laughed with and faces she had seen destroyed by loss. She scanned the room looking for her family as she slowed her pace, quickly finding them she turned to their direction. Dante, Charlie and Harley were all gathered together at the table as the discussion continued. Behind them stood a face she hadn’t seen in awhile prior to the day before. 

gAlJOQL1DxMUmoQY-PUf7ptaGwYxDISh_ieUCNOB2dpC-NbkKPd60iN4EnnBk-2Rk6VXGVMbYoRlL1z6-HKyDoAKRwNVXV8X3eTB3s2GLlz3LU3FuRxI_JAXhMAQvLaJONMUfBNF

Brandon Fitz stood, arms crossed with a welcoming smile. He nodded at her and moved a bit closer as she stood there with her arms crossed. He moved closer to her, just behind her to the right and placed his hand on her shoulder. “Hey sister. How are you?” he opened warmly. “Good, just a bit late,” she laughed softly “...you?” “I’m good, are you hungry? Need something to drink?” he offered her. She shook her head “...not just yet but I will soon.” He nodded and took a step back as they returned their attention to the meeting. Tension seemed a bit high as they discussed the Blacklist. “It doesn’t matter, if there is proof they are a snitch, we do not need to run the evidence past you. They are cut off unless they can prove their innocence. Blacklisted are enemies of us all and should be treated that way. No guns, no drugs, no help.” Alicia growled through her teeth with elegance and flair.  “I just wanted it noted I am against it, but I’ll abide by it.” Charlie sighed as she forcefully threw herself back in her chair.

She missed a bit of the meeting, but by what she had heard, she hadn’t missed much important. It seemed as if they skipped the things they were here for and got stuck on the Blacklist. As the meeting died down they began to serve food and drinks and tensions relaxed a bit. As the sun began to go down people started to clear out and Harley leaned over to whisper “We will be having a meeting after this, head to the Getty.” Ravyn nodded as she headed to the door. She said a few good byes and walked out the door to head for her car. The fresh air felt amazing on the walk, her stomach full of dumplings and tea, she rubbed her stomach with a smile. “I’ll admit, the motherfuckers can cook..” she said under her breath. 

As she pulled up to the Getty she noticed she was the first to arrive and radioed in she was there and it was clear. Shortly after cars started to arrive, first was [REDACTED], then followed [REDACTED], Harley and then [REDACTED]. Harley explained why she called another meeting with [REDACTED] and shortly thereafter they pulled up to the Getty. Ravyn watched and listened as Harley went through the motions, questioning the way things were said. There were things that Ravyn may not have agreed with, but she kept her mouth shut and collected information as she always does. 

E8p21lC5njpyJvUIDh4uGTXX4bGp0oCts306rIk0gbmUm0NHwdEf_nUIpHNAW5AMVMevkfObwEhlofT5OluUxkkFQwWhfnDr1J8CHEBk13cH7eZYge9JNRPOim06UIeFqvNdwhy5

With Dmitri not around as often due to important things to handle in meetings out of city, it was left on others to represent him and the family in his absence. Most knew the role they were to play and what role they belonged in, but it did seem that not everyone had received that memo. As the weeks passed our number grew, our potential new associates came in flocks it seemed. Ravyn was meeting new people everyday, and trying to see how everyone fit. She knew there were going to be bumps in the road with the new faces and wanted to be sure those of us looking over the progress remembered key points that may have been forgotten after the fall out and reformation.

“Remind them to keep comms clear, phones off at labs, remember to change your freq as fast as you can if you can and for the love of god, we were told to not chop cars. If there is a way around us doing it and you get profit, talk to Bruce.” she reminded [REDACTED], [REDACTED] and [REDACTED]. She also reminded [REDACTED] to be more stern, they love him for who he is, but [REDACTED] needed to show he was in command of the group he had and they needed to show him the respect he deserved and listen. “You are capable of great things [REDACTED], so show them” she encouraged. “Good talk [REDACTED]” she laughed as she said good night and locked her door behind her for the night. 

vT2IyIgr07yNyam-zTG7FdSra58-no1QMij2zsa7GQmC3g92Yev92cmfwLY_98OsOH9CYQDHZd7h4GV0vOVzOs6YNTu9vpMRm5pFGZNyELwdTH1ku23P9qmwTL6iN1-rBAO67-ds

She didn't have the energy to even change, she just flopped onto the bed, motionless. After a few minutes she looked at her phone for any missed calls or messages. She knew Dmitri had been around as Bruce had said he had talked to him here and there so she knew he was ok. She grabbed the radio and said her good nights before turning it off for the night. As she set down her phone and radio on the table she whispered “Good night Dmitri…” as she turned off the light and closed her eyes.

Edited by WillowRaven
  • Like 17

JIRISH-page-001.thumb.jpg.4f31f135f0d91a4f955f6256dbb652f2.jpg

Four years had passed and the rubble from the war was still settling. Los Santos had been a warzone for so long that Jimmy had almost forgotten how to enjoy himself. Gone were the days of council, the days of the big 3. Rooks was all that stood as a reminder of the old guard. Hunted by Los Zetas, Triads, WCA, NLA, and many others we learned how to adapt and overcome in order to survive. However, the downfall of those who opposed The Rooks was inevitable and after the disbandment of the main opposition a new era of peace and prosperity was ushered in. As new alliances were made and new bonds formed, Jimmy was ecstatic as many of his old brothers returned to the city and embraced the family with open arms. Those who left under honorable terms were treated as if they never left while those that abandoned the family in their time of need began to ask for their forgiveness. As more and more fresh faces popped up Jimmy decided to move back to the city full time to assist in guiding the new generation of Rooks. Things were finally looking up and Jimmy was proud to stand beside his brothers and sisters in the color black once again.

• Like 18

8u9COTI4cTez0KUWtTeK1L9QvT9OJmHxLWwoVPiBqWybiI2hCxixvA0AbthjFzi8vKoXVweBqOZp9QJrngLQS0ZqfCxRrtTYLnb_jOVKGB1Lrkzr8FV1HT6w009uCHKo6Lts1cv9

X_LJ7TX2tVJb4x5W14sChLutDz6Ozz9tK2hKykEPl0Vsv2mKeSMpRzYVyYLN9BcZHgD-V1BBEqKaYpcSOqsixFzRM9V8EMAxqLDvW8JCFGaZxcuPYkJV-4Mj7jHiH19lTgqPG94R

The window was cold under her index finger as she slid it across the foggy glass while she looked around waiting. The stagnant cigar and weed smell was thick and potent, the thought of needing to get the limo cleaned crossed her mind several times as they sat waiting. The horns could be heard in the distance as the ships made port, the echoes radiated through every inch of their surroundings. You could hear the fork lifts, squealing tires off in the distance and the laughing of workers on their breaks from the buildings behind them.  

gd_Ul0MxLmGK9ywO8ibHPys5KpdPEV8e_PDq8gDjw9_96S4q9fhRqkRojk73VgpytWk3ZgD082R0fLwAy3DsITFvZxddrxsFs6nTyHLl4i-hj0xzmx2_HTt1DypKA0sFSLiqF9hq

Her focus was broken when [g-yuI4F0iGXklCXHl4gFB7dQ1fqfsNE0vKTpzTu2G4cDBwp-3kt8Av6nX0RwjRF9KG9IoOG1z2eCuoBxm6372ThK0Yzoc3vbfDnTmfvf8GfbcDxzVuzkWNjC5hmHUZjwdq03fhlg] asked if there was a bottle of wine in the mini fridge. As she turned her focus to him she was caught off guard as she normally was as their eyes met. His ice blue eyes could rip a person's soul apart or set it ablaze.  She often imagines the stern deadly look he gives people when he has the barrel of his gun in their face, the thrill that had risen in her could be looked at as off putting to some. They had a relationship that thrived on the oddities that would make others squirm. It has always been that way, the sadistic, sarcastic attraction that was magnetic from the moment they met.  She watched from the corner of her eye as [g-yuI4F0iGXklCXHl4gFB7dQ1fqfsNE0vKTpzTu2G4cDBwp-3kt8Av6nX0RwjRF9KG9IoOG1z2eCuoBxm6372ThK0Yzoc3vbfDnTmfvf8GfbcDxzVuzkWNjC5hmHUZjwdq03fhlg] reached into the fridge to grab the bottle and reached for the bottle opener. The sound the cork made as it pooped was deafening. She caught a glimpse of headlights in the distance as she jumped hitting her head on the window. Within seconds you could hear the directions given over the radio, perfection from trained members.  

“They’re here. Let’s go.”

mZ3KPasuP9pbtxERjRXlF5hIKhFt8adEproj5lx4Un7dThHtlTxQGznTCQIrgiSbhoBbSyKvK9Sz1JoYoNjzlE8sHcToPRIi1NNv6agmxrhd2PEMS9pStEPfK5f9IAj58l6ITaaO

xwdtO2D6SJB1xJXZhjUSf4uO1RA-txNgzK02zKl0hgCTjL8Kb_3StDxSSPuQmMAgiLwIg1c5jLrT28s49f8S9d4yHruL7gXb8e-Ir8NCuRiQ1RE70yjOuH47YDtQv_D3OqHDsSjF

r212u-ffFzzqyHzv4l1wpsJBBGhGPZBjMGlU1ilZ2mKCRi6VsXE7mrNRHlyiddkdScBZIfTeHtjt8IZ5AND-eds9CeyVTMB3dZLEUZMRWV3u6pzgqmCXzVu_hgJplHdDdowwQA3l

As we all piled out of the car, you could see their vehicles drive by and slow down one by one as they parked off to the side hiding their cars as well as they could.  You could hear the soft pitter patter of the rainy mix hitting on the ground around them all as they all lined up. Everyone stood there for a moment, staring at each masked face across the board, a few voices were familiar as they spoke. [g-yuI4F0iGXklCXHl4gFB7dQ1fqfsNE0vKTpzTu2G4cDBwp-3kt8Av6nX0RwjRF9KG9IoOG1z2eCuoBxm6372ThK0Yzoc3vbfDnTmfvf8GfbcDxzVuzkWNjC5hmHUZjwdq03fhlg] & [g-yuI4F0iGXklCXHl4gFB7dQ1fqfsNE0vKTpzTu2G4cDBwp-3kt8Av6nX0RwjRF9KG9IoOG1z2eCuoBxm6372ThK0Yzoc3vbfDnTmfvf8GfbcDxzVuzkWNjC5hmHUZjwdq03fhlg]’s voices rang clear. She had met them a few days prior and her curiosities of who they may be with were laid to rest.  

EmuvF3L92anRy1f5LC2KYrd_4_njpyrmrOabV3nd1A2yuwiWYn0OnC_zhBBPY_E7Zhgwp1I296SbqK_RIP2AdAKnkWoM9Mf8hUkY7q1N6KrzTDhsyyEnhY8m3nxutyMUAPGxN31B

The discussions progressed as the cold night continued around them. The frigid air was beginning to hit most of us. As she sat shaking slightly trying to hide it, Ravyn noticed a faint light in the distance and the low hum of a BF400 approaching. She got on the radio instantly to check to see if it was one of them and with no response she and [g-yuI4F0iGXklCXHl4gFB7dQ1fqfsNE0vKTpzTu2G4cDBwp-3kt8Av6nX0RwjRF9KG9IoOG1z2eCuoBxm6372ThK0Yzoc3vbfDnTmfvf8GfbcDxzVuzkWNjC5hmHUZjwdq03fhlg] began their perimeter search to locate the person on the BF400.  The cold bit at her thighs as she ran around the warehouses. She checked doors and corners thoroughly as she passed scanning the area as she proceeded along. As they finished the lap there was no sign of the person they were looking for, confirmation from the eyes above left them calm and able to return to the meeting. 

9195MNnMsgTopi05SnXlBaHWpgQT-xBrqEsiHKdKwkSm1vmQrFEOox5NPXkOLek74flNP_BxHxnCunfNd8q7ZwmGc4ZDRbUmxF-V_JFVDg91zzTGi8HobQ0tb5G3p3TTFeb98hO_

After all was said and done they all quickly loaded back into their vehicles, frozen and slightly slower than they once were. Thankfully the car was left running and it was warm with alcohol waiting for them. The leather gloves adorning her icy hands did nothing to help with the cold she thought as she rubbed her hands together vigorously trying to warm them.   [g-yuI4F0iGXklCXHl4gFB7dQ1fqfsNE0vKTpzTu2G4cDBwp-3kt8Av6nX0RwjRF9KG9IoOG1z2eCuoBxm6372ThK0Yzoc3vbfDnTmfvf8GfbcDxzVuzkWNjC5hmHUZjwdq03fhlg] smiled as he handed her a glass of whisky on the rocks, “Here, this will help.”  She began to slowly drink it as the drive back to the city began and it instantly began to warm her with every sip.  

“We need to discuss our current locations and decide which is our main headquarters. It has to be something that will suit us and our needs.” he spoke softly.  There was a short discussion of options as they made their way through the eerily quiet streets. The list of our current locations included [g-yuI4F0iGXklCXHl4gFB7dQ1fqfsNE0vKTpzTu2G4cDBwp-3kt8Av6nX0RwjRF9KG9IoOG1z2eCuoBxm6372ThK0Yzoc3vbfDnTmfvf8GfbcDxzVuzkWNjC5hmHUZjwdq03fhlg],  [g-yuI4F0iGXklCXHl4gFB7dQ1fqfsNE0vKTpzTu2G4cDBwp-3kt8Av6nX0RwjRF9KG9IoOG1z2eCuoBxm6372ThK0Yzoc3vbfDnTmfvf8GfbcDxzVuzkWNjC5hmHUZjwdq03fhlg]  and  [g-yuI4F0iGXklCXHl4gFB7dQ1fqfsNE0vKTpzTu2G4cDBwp-3kt8Av6nX0RwjRF9KG9IoOG1z2eCuoBxm6372ThK0Yzoc3vbfDnTmfvf8GfbcDxzVuzkWNjC5hmHUZjwdq03fhlg] the one which  [g-yuI4F0iGXklCXHl4gFB7dQ1fqfsNE0vKTpzTu2G4cDBwp-3kt8Av6nX0RwjRF9KG9IoOG1z2eCuoBxm6372ThK0Yzoc3vbfDnTmfvf8GfbcDxzVuzkWNjC5hmHUZjwdq03fhlg]  wanted badly for future business ventures. [g-yuI4F0iGXklCXHl4gFB7dQ1fqfsNE0vKTpzTu2G4cDBwp-3kt8Av6nX0RwjRF9KG9IoOG1z2eCuoBxm6372ThK0Yzoc3vbfDnTmfvf8GfbcDxzVuzkWNjC5hmHUZjwdq03fhlg]  had plans, great plans for their future options and the possibilities laid out in front of them. 

helgKl2gPbVpKBTsPddKRKNLiJf-1QtuoHNObrLtdty6e1wIbIBWFLoqgj-y7RSulDlTolvUy18uZTq2miThrVKZKwXyHThAFn_fVZFMx4gM5Xmid4cqQ3UNaDBJoifYr_0tD51g

As they pulled up to the pier the sun was rising in the distance, fresh snow settled carelessly across the wet and warped planks beneath them. Ravyn,  [g-yuI4F0iGXklCXHl4gFB7dQ1fqfsNE0vKTpzTu2G4cDBwp-3kt8Av6nX0RwjRF9KG9IoOG1z2eCuoBxm6372ThK0Yzoc3vbfDnTmfvf8GfbcDxzVuzkWNjC5hmHUZjwdq03fhlg]  and  [g-yuI4F0iGXklCXHl4gFB7dQ1fqfsNE0vKTpzTu2G4cDBwp-3kt8Av6nX0RwjRF9KG9IoOG1z2eCuoBxm6372ThK0Yzoc3vbfDnTmfvf8GfbcDxzVuzkWNjC5hmHUZjwdq03fhlg] climbed out before the car drove off to make the last few stops. They made their way to [g-yuI4F0iGXklCXHl4gFB7dQ1fqfsNE0vKTpzTu2G4cDBwp-3kt8Av6nX0RwjRF9KG9IoOG1z2eCuoBxm6372ThK0Yzoc3vbfDnTmfvf8GfbcDxzVuzkWNjC5hmHUZjwdq03fhlg]’s little perch he likes to oversee things on, above the crowd, atop his throne and only conversing when he sees fit; a king. Their conversation changed subjects as the morning began and topics from prospects, old members, other organizations and a few other topics, but one thing never changed as the topics did; what was expected from us and what needed to happen and sooner than later. 

4VCvrUPd2uQad429NBxY1uPtWLIfGHO7KvHgR7j-1gvK76wVMB5XhdV37s3bPwgzQ_3QmP-A5G4Nv20fWtFhQAldnPttK3XgWAQvx9odcwVudGfN5LHRbSlFKTSQtxmONr7RFeaA

The pier began to stir and people started pouring in for their daily routines. It didn’t matter to  [g-yuI4F0iGXklCXHl4gFB7dQ1fqfsNE0vKTpzTu2G4cDBwp-3kt8Av6nX0RwjRF9KG9IoOG1z2eCuoBxm6372ThK0Yzoc3vbfDnTmfvf8GfbcDxzVuzkWNjC5hmHUZjwdq03fhlg] if they were talking shit, having a good time, working to make ends meat or just hanging out. As long as they weren’t bringing unnecessary problems our way, selling weapons without our say so in the area  [g-yuI4F0iGXklCXHl4gFB7dQ1fqfsNE0vKTpzTu2G4cDBwp-3kt8Av6nX0RwjRF9KG9IoOG1z2eCuoBxm6372ThK0Yzoc3vbfDnTmfvf8GfbcDxzVuzkWNjC5hmHUZjwdq03fhlg]  made it clear there was nothing to be done and they should be allowed to continue on. 

he daily routine was in full swing once  [g-yuI4F0iGXklCXHl4gFB7dQ1fqfsNE0vKTpzTu2G4cDBwp-3kt8Av6nX0RwjRF9KG9IoOG1z2eCuoBxm6372ThK0Yzoc3vbfDnTmfvf8GfbcDxzVuzkWNjC5hmHUZjwdq03fhlg]  approached the first car of the day looking to speak with him. Ravyn said her goodbye as he kissed her cheek before walking away to start his long day. “I’ll see you when you are done here. You need some sleep, 36 hours is enough love.”  She hugged him tight since she never knew if he would make it home safe, but since they were close she knew she could be back in minutes. “I’ll have breakfast for you waiting from the diner. Hurry so it’s not cold.”  Before she left she looked down at the people on the pier and smiled and spoke softly to herself. “Look how far we’ve come. I'm so proud of all my boys.”  She scoffed after a second. “Pfft. And they thought they could destroy us. Look who’s still here thriving bitches.

WUXKuYn-JzNnloqssl7EluoqCUDfgEcB1ENe-PzZI20QdY0N2zg4PpvSSl5gQk5HlalhCT9WKOQA_2_1KKmKNuUAyYh4fYAZ8w0EQcqP7OE6qdX91Syhzg8rJSz3DGRQHGgh2IbN

Edited by WillowRaven
  • Like 18
  • Upvote 1

Kasper's Journey 
When Kasper was 12, Kasper's father and mother died in a car crash Many years Kasper was feeling nothing but pain couldn't help himself all Kasper did was lay in his bed all day from day to night... One day Kasper went to the shop to get himself some food couldn't even afford anything Kasper bought a piece of bread and sat there depressed while eating it. Then some guy approached me and said he could make some money by doing him a favor Kasper, of course, accepted he had no money in the pocket so Kasper had to do something we went to a dark alleyway to have a little chat, he gave him his number and next day we spoke on the phone and met up. He said Kasper could make some money by stealing cars and chopping them he will supply him and he'll have to give him 50% from everything he makes he showed him how to do it. Yet he found a nice car near hungry hunter of course he stole it and went to chop it was a red jester classic he got 16k out of it and gave 8k to the mysterious man. Years passed Kasper was still doing my dirty business without getting caught he finally had some money in the pocket Kasper bought his first car at 18 it was a white Warrener his friend Capone and he went to chiliad lab and cooked some drugs he made 30k while doing it, he was so happy and decided to go as criminal because you can make some money out of it.
Because he hasn't been caught doing illegal stuff he got himself a gun license then he started doing car chops again he stole every car that was on the street, stores, everywhere Kasper did make some money and got himself a Jester he was proud of himself one day he and his friend Matt were going to steal some cars from paleto bay and on the way there they stalled and just ran on the highway and he saw Suken Frederic driving his kamacho he asked for a ride he helped him then he saw his clothes it was high-end ones Kasper asked him if he from some kind of group he, of course, said no.
They went to the pier and he spoke with few people and Kasper asked maybe he could help Kasper told him about the business He's doing he said sure he and his friend matt stole cars and bring them to Suken they chopped it they earned some money one day they were fishing. Kasper and Suken spoke on the pier and he said one day he will introduce Kasper to his family after like 5 hours he sent Kasper a text with a number on it and said to text him so he did.
It was Randy Kasper who called him and he answered so he spoke on the phone and he said they can have a little chat so they met up at the pier he asked Kasper some questions and told me that he has to do a task before becoming one of the prospects. He had to kill a guy or a cop so he did go to find one and did it blew him a couple of times with his .50.
After he recorded everything he sent it to Randy and he said that he needs to discuss it. A couple of days passed and he got a message from Randy that from now on he's rolling with Rooks and that he's a prospect.

unknown.png

20201126142843_1.jpg

• Like 14
  • Upvote 1

another_day_in_office.png?width=1053&hei

David Disciple has now been an Official member of THE ROOKS family for almost 2 weeks. With ambitions to rank up, David is constantly proving himself to the rest of his family. After laying down his life to join, he became an 'associate'. This rank is challenged in many aspects but Davids ultimate goal has always been to defend his family. Above anything else.

In the first week, David Disciple had helped with 2 shipments from high command. After [REDACTED] placed the order, they all went out to Paleto Forrest to retrieve the goods. They had multiple crates coming in and so everyone had to be prepared. David was not nervous, he had previous experience when he used to run the Los Santos Disciples, their dealers in AZTECAs would place orders in for them to pickup. After David Disciple  success of helping High Command with 'Gun Running' [REDACTED] and [REDACTED] started putting in orders for only David, so he could pickup his own shipments single handedly. Mr. Disciple soon got into the swing of things, and became a gunrunner himself. Davids experience over the last 2 weeks has been very much soaked in, making him a very knowledgeable and smart thinking criminal. And with knowledge comes great power.

David Disciples had been selling guns in Del Perro since the very beginning, his business goals are to expand his 'books' by taking on more wealthier clients. After building a trusted reputation with many smaller gangs and organisations, David began to bring in a secure income. Now he's only selling in bulk, excluding non-heavy weaponry. Time is precious and a Disciple will not waste that.

imports.png?width=1053&height=335

David Disciples has to do what he can to prove himself as an Associate, already he has greatly built the treasury through the use of Gun running. On the side to this, he cooks class A drugs, both crack and cocaine. Everyday Mr. Disciple is growing marijuana in Braddocks, filling up multiple bags to either share with his fellow family members or take back to his lab to begin a lengthy cook. Towards the end of the day, is when he sells his product typically bringing in 10 influence, that ROOKS can use to gain more favors that allow the High Command to import more.

Picture2.png

"I have no other desire but to die defending my brothers and sisters, and no matter what happens, I will always be a Rook!"     - David Disciple

((THIS POST IS STRICTLY OOC AND NOT TO BE USED IC))

• Like 14
  • Upvote 2

nh1iun_cLO2SXEKbm1EbQvv8S5P8k50asLxHeDgXHHaDItXBD9OOLW_oG1MU2DUT9lHN7VRifii7jgcnSM0wKLsbZ2F6dNbI3bN7rzvF4HiodMgW-ZkgQl8ddqLSifVZvFfL6gst

8Ce4HnAE4hJxnj3AjPZBz2OdamUoluDxZ-b60PKM0lmiGjHGmB04XXqzIJWA9FmqFIb9Oiacv-nIr3vyQ-kW_YU3AsH3_0jvJKFR4TH13LlsYInkqny2c-NELjLoqBRVQjwj_Xlu

4 years ago….

The ground shook with an insurmountable force, there was no way anyone would be able to hear the actions going on inside. The decision to hack into the system was far better than the caveman rituals of the past; using explosives to get past the thick steel doors.  What was awaiting us on the other side was an abundant amount of gold bars, thick stacks of one hundred dollar bills and jewels that rested waiting inside the vault. 

It had taken valuable time, patience, practice and manipulation to get us to this point. The hours spent going over the plans, the practice runs on multiple locations in different areas of the world so as to not raise suspicion as well as the countless failures have all got us here. It was now or never and none of us were ready to fail or go down without a fight, this was of far too much importance. Needing to complete this with precision accuracy, coordination and on top of it all flawlessly was key and we were more than capable. 

As they approached the bank they pulled into an alley less than a block away, lights off and Ravyn got to work accessing the bank's security system, overriding all permissions. Her fingers danced across the keys of the secure laptop. The screen's low glow casted a dim light on the interior of the dark car. The program was running perfectly, and thankfully after the long nights testing it over and over.  All you could hear was the steady thud as the massive raindrops hit the outside of the vehicle, no one dared to make a noise, it seemed as if no one was even breathing.  

Okay, it’s done.” Ravyn whispered as she destroyed the hard drive before closing the laptop, handing it off to [g-yuI4F0iGXklCXHl4gFB7dQ1fqfsNE0vKTpzTu2G4cDBwp-3kt8Av6nX0RwjRF9KG9IoOG1z2eCuoBxm6372ThK0Yzoc3vbfDnTmfvf8GfbcDxzVuzkWNjC5hmHUZjwdq03fhlg] and with one swift motion he tossed it out the window as the car began to drive away. The car glided the remaining distance quickly and they all piled out one by one in front of the main branch of the Pacific Standard Bank in the Plaza de Callao in the center of Madrid. As they stood there looking up at the massive structure [g-yuI4F0iGXklCXHl4gFB7dQ1fqfsNE0vKTpzTu2G4cDBwp-3kt8Av6nX0RwjRF9KG9IoOG1z2eCuoBxm6372ThK0Yzoc3vbfDnTmfvf8GfbcDxzVuzkWNjC5hmHUZjwdq03fhlg] smiled knowing full well what was in store for them and what they were leaving with. 

Keep your damn gloves on, move fast, don’t fuck up, and heads on a swivel.” [g-yuI4F0iGXklCXHl4gFB7dQ1fqfsNE0vKTpzTu2G4cDBwp-3kt8Av6nX0RwjRF9KG9IoOG1z2eCuoBxm6372ThK0Yzoc3vbfDnTmfvf8GfbcDxzVuzkWNjC5hmHUZjwdq03fhlg] hissed in a low tone. “Everyone knows their positions, so do what we came here to do and make it quick.” [g-yuI4F0iGXklCXHl4gFB7dQ1fqfsNE0vKTpzTu2G4cDBwp-3kt8Av6nX0RwjRF9KG9IoOG1z2eCuoBxm6372ThK0Yzoc3vbfDnTmfvf8GfbcDxzVuzkWNjC5hmHUZjwdq03fhlg] looked at each and everyone of us reassuring us all he would not stand for failure.  With that everyone pushed through the door and carried on with the task at hand. The first through the doors was [g-yuI4F0iGXklCXHl4gFB7dQ1fqfsNE0vKTpzTu2G4cDBwp-3kt8Av6nX0RwjRF9KG9IoOG1z2eCuoBxm6372ThK0Yzoc3vbfDnTmfvf8GfbcDxzVuzkWNjC5hmHUZjwdq03fhlg], his slow stride allowed everyone to get to the spot they needed to be before he got to his rightful place. Jack and Jerzy had the luggage bags to carry out the haul, Randy was responsible for putting the cameras on a loop before security could realize they were down. We had 9 minutes from the time the system was hacked to get in and get to the safe before they would check the camera loop again. As Randy worked diligently on his job, Johnnie and Frankie stood guard at the front doors. Harley made her way to the gate to get to the back standing guard while Jerzy and Jack passed through. [g-yuI4F0iGXklCXHl4gFB7dQ1fqfsNE0vKTpzTu2G4cDBwp-3kt8Av6nX0RwjRF9KG9IoOG1z2eCuoBxm6372ThK0Yzoc3vbfDnTmfvf8GfbcDxzVuzkWNjC5hmHUZjwdq03fhlg] made his way through and waited as Jack dug in his bag to pull out the tools he needed to get through the gates. He made quick work of the codes and disassembled the wires and damn near the entire box. Ravyn stood by the other entrance as she pulled out a second laptop monitoring the system as is and watching over them as they worked, eyes glued to the screen in case there was any indication they had been made.
You could hear the brass gate creak and squeak as it was opened. “One down, one to go” Jack announced as they proceeded through down to the vault. 

You’re still all clear” Ravyn affirmed over the radio. “Over watch? Are we clear?” she questioned Johnnie and Frankie at the front.

Clear.” they replied, in tandem. 

Carry on Jack, make it quick. You have 3 minutes left.” she reminded him. 

Oh Ravyn, yee of little faith, I’ll have it done with time to spare little bird” he laughed. 

The team managed to clear a large amount of items, free and clear and gone before anyone even knew they were there. They watched the news for the following weeks keeping watch on anything that may lead the authorities their direction. After a month passed and everything settled they decided that hiding the money away on a highly secure private island. The money, jewels and gold had sat untouched, unnoticed and safe for four years. 

Present Day…

The only thing that crossed [g-yuI4F0iGXklCXHl4gFB7dQ1fqfsNE0vKTpzTu2G4cDBwp-3kt8Av6nX0RwjRF9KG9IoOG1z2eCuoBxm6372ThK0Yzoc3vbfDnTmfvf8GfbcDxzVuzkWNjC5hmHUZjwdq03fhlg]’s mind was how did they find it. 

How...
Who said something…” 
What in the hell happened…

All that mattered at this moment was how were they going to get it back and who was going to pay for this.  [g-yuI4F0iGXklCXHl4gFB7dQ1fqfsNE0vKTpzTu2G4cDBwp-3kt8Av6nX0RwjRF9KG9IoOG1z2eCuoBxm6372ThK0Yzoc3vbfDnTmfvf8GfbcDxzVuzkWNjC5hmHUZjwdq03fhlg] planned a trip with five of the family to take a trip to the island and inspect the damage and look for clues. 

[This is in no way meant to be a gain as a faction.

This is strictly fiction to help deepen the immersion of the Rooks genre.]

Edited by WillowRaven
  • Like 14
  • Upvote 1

R1

After a long time, Kasper got a message from Suken that Kasper needs to come to the apartment complex so he did after some time he saw that all of the prospects were told to meet Suken so Kasper realized what is happening. They all were transported to someplace there was a lot of people armed with heavies. All the prospects were searched by other rooks so they wouldn’t have phones, recording devices, and everything, after they did that high ranks came and said this is the final stage and their lives are on the line Kasper understood that because he knew in what kind of stuff they got themselves into. High ranks started asking questions and they were given a short time to answer them right. After a long time they said to go into the little balcony it was high Randy took a rock out of his pocket and threw it on the ground the rock hit the ground in about 10 seconds so they knew it was high. After that they were told other rooks is going to vote who’s is getting into family and whose are not Kasper and Hecky passed, but Rishabh didn’t then we heard a truck circling and someone from rooks gave Hacky a combat pistol and were told to shoot Rishabh so he did after some shoots went Rishabh was dead and then a lot of cops rushed in and Hacky was arrested Kasper went on the opposite side and stopped running and started acting he was waiting for a taxi, cops came and detained Kasper he was detained and was questioned him he just said some lies and cops let him go. After some time he contacted Randy and he said Kasper is going to do his last task. The next day he met the boss and he said that Kasper needs to sell 10 .50 Kasper accepted the task and took the fifties. By the end of the day, he called Vlad and said that he have done his task Kasper gave Vlad all the list of people he sold it to he said he’s going to speak with the boss and call Kasper. The next day Kasper and Boss met on the pier and he said that he is officially a rook.

Screenshot_7.jpg

unknown.png

20201209084824_1.jpg

20201230165320_1.jpg

• Like 10
  • Upvote 1