Madd_Martigan

Victim grace period

I am at the point of actually leaving this game. Its a bit too much now. I had a lot of fun for the last bit but it seems I can't go 50 feet in any direction without getting robbed.  Do a lot of mind numbing grinding to get money Legit wise (IE Mining/farming) Just have some Thug waiting for you to take it. Yesterday alone i was robbed over 5 times. I stopped counting after five and most of that was by Seaweed.

My one suggestion is to put in place some kind of Victim Grace period or cool down. I mean you have time period for people to serve jail terms. YOu have time period for vehicle replacement. You have NCZs. Why not a Grace period for Victims? Prevent burn out. I personally feel like i have wasted hours with nothing to show for it. Burnt out, angry and jaded. DOn't think that is what you guys want for your membership. Examples are criminals "griefing" Food drop off zone and mining areas. Thats the heavy grind places where its just hard to watch all that work go.

Please, refrain from trolling this topic. Don't need to add toxicity to this suggestion.

Robbing really became so nonRP, the server became cops and robbers not RP at all, whoever gets his gun out first is the winner and the victim got nothing to do at all.

we should find any way to stop it or at least add some rules to robbing, like nobody rob in the city streets, irl you won't rob someone just a few blocks away from the police dept or bank as there are no cops around right? robbing should be away from the city. 

I don't want to presume to know how you choose to play but sometimes it seems like people think they have this protection bubble around them and in reality, if you are alone and/or unarmed you're going to be a target for those in groups and/or armed. That's just human nature, the strong preys on the weak and so forth.

You can't really escape it completely but if you keep your wits about you then you are less likely to get caught slipping. Carry a gun, keep surveying your surroundings. Paul's Farm, the Mine and the Foundry are all pretty secluded or far out locations so it makes sense it would happen there.

It seems chain robberies are becoming more popular with these new little gangs popping up all over.  I think the solution is something that can be done IC.  I also think there should be fear rp applied to criminals who commit crimes in broad daylight or what would normally be a populated area.  They're not valuing their freedom by openly committing crimes at places like the parking lot, freedom square, on any of the major roads in Los Santos.  The level of RP in those robberies is usually of the lowest caliber too.  The new animations should slow them down some too, I'm not sure if that was implemented or not, but it was suggested at least.  

• Upvote 1