hrag100

New Homes

With the influx of players joining, nobody is able to find any homes for sale. The market rarely has any homes for sale and when they do, they're all 3-4 garage homes that go for millions. 

Would like to see more homes become available to purchase to the newer community

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

+1

I don't think the Devs are ignoring the housing issue. It's just not the highest priority on the list which is understandable.

While having additional houses is nice and all, new game mechanics like jobs and the hunger/thirst help add content for everyone. Adding a dozen or more houses will only help a small percentage of the population so perhaps they're prepping like 50-100 to all drop at once for a large impact and more opportunities for everyone rather than a dozen or so who get there first.

1 hour ago, Wifye said:

+1

I don't think the Devs are ignoring the housing issue. It's just not the highest priority on the list which is understandable.

While having additional houses is nice and all, new game mechanics like jobs and the hunger/thirst help add content for everyone. Adding a dozen or more houses will only help a small percentage of the population so perhaps they're prepping like 50-100 to all drop at once for a large impact and more opportunities for everyone rather than a dozen or so who get there first.

Solutions to this problem can be solved much easier than adding thirst/hunger/hunting/new shops.

Just open a few more parking lots.

And provide rent based housing in a few areas around the city. Redundant rooms are also possible in RangeMP (meaning multiple people using the same door, each paying rent). This breaks RP less than a single magic parking lot where your car disappears.

The fact is, the devs do not consider this an issue. As with many things effecting the newer/poorer/hourly-worker population of the server.

Edited by Jasmine
  • Like 2

They're going to be dropping in a bunch of housing soon. They just can't really give you an specific time/day to prevent metagaming. If they told you exactly when housing will drop people will use that information to save up, negotiate current housing prices, and be online at the specific time the housing comes in.

2 hours ago, BellamyJames said:

They're going to be dropping in a bunch of housing soon. They just can't really give you an specific time/day to prevent metagaming. If they told you exactly when housing will drop people will use that information to save up, negotiate current housing prices, and be online at the specific time the housing comes in.

Thank you for your input! 

The suggestion was to introduce more homes into the city because the growing community - Not asking for dates/times when these will be released. 

Edited by hrag100

1 hour ago, hrag100 said:

Thank you for your input! 

The suggestion was to introduce more homes into the city because the growing community - Not asking for dates/times when these will be released. 

I hear you man, I can confirm that they are "incoming, any day now"... there's a lot of options in the works.

• PogU 1

They could do an apartment complex, like the parking garage system.

You'd just select which apartment you wanted to visit.

If the door was open, you could go in. 

If you wanted to ring the bell, you could do that also.

You could set up a number of these apartment complexes across the city, have them cost less than a house and boom.

Edited by GOAT

10 hours ago, BellamyJames said:

I hear you man, I can confirm that they are "incoming, any day now"... there's a lot of options in the works.

This rumor has existed since the day I spawned into the Bus Depot.

If you mean the apartment complex being built by a playet, its a ways off and is not gonna solve all the issues presented.

If you mean the admin markers, they've been there years.

As for the Metagaming comment...houses and apartment complexes don't just magically appear randomly one day. people would 100% have months or even years heads up. The way housing and businesses are introduced is a complete break of RP. Its chaotic, Unfair RNG, ruins any sense of planning or RP scenarios that could be played out leading up to the event, and creates unfair advantages for those "in the know". (Proven by your so-called knowledge of incoming houses...what prevents you from taking advantage of this knowledge?)

There are so many issues within this issue, it hurts my head to think about it.

• Upvote 2

SUGGESTION DENIED

Thank you for your patience while this suggestion was being reviewed/researched.

After reviewing/researching this suggestion, we have decided to deny it for the following reason(s): 

• Multiple apartment blocks and changes to housing sales have been added.

This decision is final. Unless instructed to, do not post another suggestion pertaining to this topic. You will still be able to submit other suggestions on the forums.

Regards,

Chunder

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.