It’sDoom

Vehicle Imports

As many players were not around during the super car importing days, to fix the massive economical gap between older players, and those whom could not get cheaper supers back, numerous months back. The economy system rarely sees super cars go for sale, which leads to unhappiness throughout the server. I believe that re-adding boats, and allowing supers to be purchased from the f6 menu, plus the dealerships will be beneficial to balance out the economy. Though many older players may think this should not be the case, I find it should be the case. I’ve been playing ECRP for about 8ish months now, and all the economy has done us massively inflate. To restate my thesis, I believe super cars, and such vehicles should be added into the game to help balanced the economy out. Thank you for reading this, and I hope that action will be in operation shortly!

Due to the original reasons why supers were removed from dealership to begin with, I find it incredibly unlikely that they would return.

Have to say I personally appreciate the diversity in vehicles being used currently compered to when supers were easily obtainable. 

-1 I really like the current rarity of super cars because there is only a handful of super cars currently in the city and it makes sense that the older you are in the city the more nicer things you have. If they brought super cars back they would probably go for the prices they went for back in the day which was like 600k (from my understanding).. at this point a lot of people have 600k and they would more than likely instantly buy a super car meaning everywhere you go you are probably going to see someone in a super car which is not as cool and realistic as it currently is. also think that adding boats back is a really good idea but I'm pretty sure the development team or RageMP is working on syncing the water better so boats probably wont come back until the water is better synced.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.