XposeD

Theme Park NCZ.

With the new robbery rules, I don't see any reason to put more NCZs into the server, particularly in the spot suggested, given the activity around it at the moment. It's not an area that really you should be robbing in now.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Bala said:

With the new robbery rules, I don't see any reason to put more NCZs into the server, particularly in the spot suggested, given the activity around it at the moment. It's not an area that really you should be robbing in now.

this was made way before that new robbery rule

+1 Still very much in support of this suggestion even with the recent implementation of robbery rules. I have spent some time at the pier as of late and there are more people there which adds to the overall immersion. If the pier could become a social hub for people especially with scripted things to do I think it would be a step in the right direction for civilians and the promotion of casual social roleplay. Of all the scripted NCZs I think that the pier would be perfect for really highlighting what a NCZ can/should be used for.

• Like 1

+1

12 minutes ago, Aldarine said:

+1 Still very much in support of this suggestion even with the recent implementation of robbery rules. I have spent some time at the pier as of late and there are more people there which adds to the overall immersion. If the pier could become a social hub for people especially with scripted things to do I think it would be a step in the right direction for civilians and the promotion of casual social roleplay. Of all the scripted NCZs I think that the pier would be perfect for really highlighting what a NCZ can/should be used for.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.