scrubmuffin209

Gas Stations

I think Gas stations are currently getting Taxed wayyy too much, The gas station takes a tax by putting it in your salary and then taxed once again by taking it out of the salary. by doing this with the new Blimp and Bleet system costs. Most gas station can barely make a profit. The tax system should be like guns stores is where when you make money it going straight to the salary instead of going into the gas station first so it wouldn't get double taxed. gas station used to be only $3 to buy 1 P/Ltr of gas now its $5 P/Ltr  stock aswell. LETS MAKE GAS STATIONS GREAT AGAIN!

• Like 1

On 4/7/2019 at 5:43 AM, scrubmuffin209 said:

I think Gas stations are currently getting Taxed wayyy too much, The gas station takes a tax by putting it in your salary and then taxed once again by taking it out of the salary. by doing this with the new Blimp and Bleet system costs. Most gas station can barely make a profit. The tax system should be like guns stores is where when you make money it going straight to the salary instead of going into the gas station first so it wouldn't get double taxed. gas station used to be only $3 to buy 1 P/Ltr of gas now its $5 P/Ltr  stock aswell. LETS MAKE GAS STATIONS GREAT AGAIN!

You don't get taxed twice, all in-come you get towards your salary is already taxed once you do /salary. It's simply a visual bug. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, HaminLord said:

You don't get taxed twice, all in-come you get towards your salary is already taxed once you do /salary. It's simply a visual bug. 

Yah someone said this in another thread, then someone was saying it was true for their regular pay. So figured people were mistaken.

SO if this is correct and it is not double taxed (which I believe is the case)...

12 hours ago, HaminLord said:

Ive had multiple gas stations, and it does get taxed twice, it isn't a visual bug. I count the money when it enters my bank. If you want me to record it happening i will.

1 hour ago, scrubmuffin209 said:

Ive had multiple gas stations, and it does get taxed twice, it isn't a visual bug. I count the money when it enters my bank. If you want me to record it happening i will.

I would like to see it. (unless a staff can confirm)

Not because I don't believe you, but because it was my plan to work towards buying a  gas station. If this is true, I need to re-evaluate.

Thanks.

Money is taxed as it is earned. When you remove it via /takesalary you get a message that you paid X in taxes, but it doesn't take those taxes again (they were already removed). Please provide some screen shots or video to back your claim up. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.