ThePro

New houses

When can we expect new houses to be buyable? Since the wave of new players here is a lot higher demand for houses, so I guess it should be soon otherwise we will have an issue with the prices raising extremely high.

Edited by ThePro
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, xxxJustTimmy said:

They really do need to add more lower tier houses for all of the new players to the server. two 4 garage houses going for 1.7 mil and 2 mil isn't really doing anything for the new players to the server.

Exactly. No one cares about that auction if you don't have a few million in your pockets you can't afford anything anyway. And yes it was said multiple times that houses will be added, but that was months ago and we still have this issue.

Edited by ThePro
  • Like 1

As a newer player on the server. (Going on week 3) i don't plan on buying a house ever. People want 500k for a 1g house. 1.5mil for a 3 garage. Prices are outrageous. So i'll just live in my car for the rest of my life. ha! Maybe in the future they might open those apartments that say "For Rent". Who knows. 

• Like 1

there are plenty of 2 car and 1 car houses for sale, just need to find them icly and speak to the owner, you'd be surprised how many their are. I personally have 1 2 car for sale and 1 3 car for sale, I just don't advertise as im not in a hurry.... so youll have to find em icly.

18 hours ago, alexalex303 said:

It has been stated multiple times that houses will be made available in the future, and there was an auction which saw houses sold just two days ago. 

Really ? Ur talking about the auction ? those houses were not new player friendly and only for the rich 1m+ for them...

8 hours ago, Com783 said:

Mansions are expensive for a reason. They are realisticly only for rich people like in real life.

Yeah, house issue is there although, that's true.

I didn't say to sell mansions at a low price. Not at all. I think that more houses should be available to be bought since there are not enough houses for all the new players.

Just now, ThePro said:

I didn't say to sell mansions at a low price. Not at all. I think that more houses should be available to be bought since there are not enough houses for all the new players.

Yes like 1G aparments for 30-90k depending on location or something like that. If apartment is near fishing I feel it should cost a little more. Having the luxury to step outside and fish right away comes with a price. 

Just now, NoTown said:

Yes like 1G aparments for 30-90k depending on location or something like that. If apartment is near fishing I feel it should cost a little more. Having the luxury to step outside and fish right away comes with a price. 

Exactly. And not just 1G apartments, but also 2G and 3G normal houses, since there are a lot of houses in the game that we are not able to buy.

This is a bad idea. Adding houses will make it so all the people who have been on the server a long time can no longer gauge new players for $100k's, making them even more rich. Don't expect low-income houses to be added, just like you shouldn't expect any rule changes for civ RP, since that also is not beneficial to the mega-rich.

You're best chance is to grind it out and hopefully one day you'll be on the other side, make mod/admin, and make the rules that suit you.

On 4/16/2019 at 5:28 AM, Jasmine said:

This is a bad idea. Adding houses will make it so all the people who have been on the server a long time can no longer gauge new players for $100k's, making them even more rich. Don't expect low-income houses to be added, just like you shouldn't expect any rule changes for civ RP, since that also is not beneficial to the mega-rich.

You're best chance is to grind it out and hopefully one day you'll be on the other side, make mod/admin, and make the rules that suit you.

They will have to add more houses once. The longer it will take the more players will leave because of it.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.