hrxvey

Non-RP Offroading Rule

Currently on ECRP there is a rule that quotes "Climbing steep hills and/or mountains in non-appropriate vehicles, mechanics and LSEMS vehicles are exempt. Appropriate vehicles are for example; Kamacho, Contender, Caracara, Scout, Brawler, BF-400,, Non-Appropriate Vehicles are for example; Novak, Rebla, Shinobi, Hakuchou, Warrener, Exemplar, Elegy, Drafter."

I think that a change to loosen up the  rule to allow all SUV's to be able to climb steep hills and/or mountains will overall be a positive change for the server, I that it will be a positive change as it will bring more variety into the cars that are used on the server. I recently asked in a report 1 if you would be able to offroad in the Baller ST-D and was told that I would not be able to climb steep hills and/or mountains it due to it being a "luxury SUV", whilst yes, I understand that it is a very prestige looking vehicle, that car IRL is more than capable of going along extremely rough terrain. Along with vehicles that are of a similar spec (novak/rebla/toros etc). Whilst I understand that the rule is put in place for the realism aspects, I believe that the variety of cars that you see people (especially criminals) driving is so small now due to the limitations of them, back in 2020 you would see SUV's such as Novaks, Reblas, Huntley S's being used and it just seemed much nicer to have more cars being used compared to the current - 10f, jugular, paragon, issi, kamacho. Allowing the use of rally cars to be used offroad like the Comet Safari is would further increase the variety of cars used on the server.

Edited by hrxvey
  • Like 9
  • Upvote 3

Big +1 gives benefits to both sides of the server with crims having more vehicles they can use on a daily basis for typical criminal activity's such as getting drops, evading and visiting various labs such as island. Also benefits the LEO side of the server with crims likely driving less "meta" vehicles. 

• yooo 1

+1 I've never really understood why certain SUV's aren't allowed to "Offroad" on the server, as they are literally made IRL to do so and most of the time is a very big selling point to the vehicle, the rule states that it needs to be "Realistic" where I feel as if cars such as the Novak, Baller, Rebla not being allowed to do the same as the Kamacho is quite unrealistic in itself. Quite literally a benefit to the entire server, Crims have a better time and even cops have a better time chasing them. 

Edited by tangy
  • Upvote 1

MAJOR +1 FEW EXAMPLES I HAVE RESEARCHED FOR YOU GUYS

EX 1: AS YOU CAN SEE THIS GUY IS OFFROADING A 2011 FORD CROWN VIC 125,000 MILES 

AS YOU CAN SEE HE IS OFFROADING EXTREMELY WELL!!!

BONUS: AS YOU CAN SEE LEBRON JAMES THE GOAT IS MY SUNSHINE AMEN +1

• YAY 1
  • Confused 1

agreed man, especially being from an offroad background IRL ive seen nearly everything offroad, sports cars no for offroading but SUV's for sure its not like you gain an advantage using a baller to offroad when there is better vehicles for it. 

Not to mention that its classed as "a luxury SUV" But it costs half the price of a kamacho....... no logic

• Like 2

Defo a plus seeing that most of the ballers in the game alongside other suv in game. Majority irl would still have an off-road or traction setting Yano was thinking about this the other day actually. Toros realistically could doo minor stuff off-road aswell. 

+100

+1!!! I want to ride my drag up a mountain, but I guess letting Reblas Novaks and other off-roaders make it to island and other unreachable areas, that would be a good thing for the server. More variety is always a good thing