ChrisFarmer

Real Estate map

My suggestion would be to add a map that allows us to be able to see what houses in the server is currently for sale, basically the idea is you look at a map and would see the addrress's of the homes for sale and how many garages and price, We had similar system back on the old SA-MP client and it worked perfectly, I don't know anything about coding in rage so i'm not aware of if you could do this all in game or if it would have to be an option on the panel or something but i believe it would really help out players trying to find a home they could afford, I'd also suggest giving a command for those who sale the houses themselves rather then just going to the house icon and selling it so that those too could be listed.

Just thought i would run the idea by you all because i have heard other members of my faction say this would be good as well.

What about allowing estate agents the option to mark a house for sale on the map similar to the current blip option for weazel news. If the house sells they gain a small commission, but you can sell the house yourselves however it doesn't gain the mass awareness that an estate agent covers. If this was implemented I'd like to see the removal of the housing marketplace forum, that or only allow estate agents to post in there on other peoples behalf. 

We currently have people trying to rp as estate agents, as you are just copying an already existing system that is already in place (weazel news blips) it shouldn't take that much additional work. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

20 hours ago, Randyrandul said:

What about allowing estate agents the option to mark a house for sale on the map similar to the current blip option for weazel news. If the house sells they gain a small commission, but you can sell the house yourselves however it doesn't gain the mass awareness that an estate agent covers. If this was implemented I'd like to see the removal of the housing marketplace forum, that or only allow estate agents to post in there on other peoples behalf. 

We currently have people trying to rp as estate agents, as you are just copying an already existing system that is already in place (weazel news blips) it shouldn't take that much additional work. 

Much prefer this idea - I'd love to own a real estate agency 😄

On 2/19/2019 at 8:03 PM, Randyrandul said:

+1 to this one. 

Maybe if the house is for sale a marker is placed out front of it? that way when you drive by and see a "colored" (red) marker in the lawn you know its for sale.

Just like for sale signs.

Then there is no need for a mini map blimp. 

Edited by Squid420