Dashingly

Adjust volume system

Our players should either be able to lift more than 50 volume, or the volumes need to be drastically adjusted in my opinion. A single radio weighs 5x the volume of an assault rifle with 200 bullets of ammo. A bobby pin weighs twice the amount of an AK. 

100 bobby pins in real life weighs 2.4 ounces, which is like 1/6th of a pound. We would be able to carry like 100 bobby pins just in our pockets alone. 

I propose some changes be made such as bobby pins weight being reduced to 1 volume. A radio being reduced to 2 volume. And AK's and other heavy weaponry increased to 10-20 volume+.

I'm sure there are other discrepancies in volume but these are the two biggest ones I can think of off the top of my head.

• Upvote 1

• Bobbypins - Reduce weight or increase usage, or make a chance to loose instead of always breaking. Add more uses to bobby pins or rename them to lock picking kits, or something that makes sense to weigh as much as they do.
  • Radios - Like clothing, make items that aren't stackable and have no benefit to having more than one, way less.
  • Heavy Weapons - Increase large weapon weight and make them always visible unless specifically stored in a bag.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.