Mickeyyy

Weather Cycles

I know I am not the only one that is annoyed with the weather cycle. I am wondering how people would feel on the idea of making rain more scarce. Meaning making rain less frequent, it constantly feels like it is always raining. I am hoping that this could be seen/heard and make the rain/dry cycle more balanced. Thank you.

• Like 1

I do agree with this, I could live without rain... It's not always synced and it's really loud. Sometimes when VOIP works fine, it can be difficult to hear people since we can't adjust voice volume. It's also next to impossible to hear someone, when their volume is really low for whatever reason. So for now, I'd like to see rain removed until VOIP is more functional. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

-1 I love the rain. It's my absolute favorite weather and when it rains in the game, it puts a huge smile on my face.

Personally I think VOIP is an annoyance and I wish more people would use text chat. You can be more detailed with text and be more creative with your RP, but with voice it's just so... easy and simplistic, and that irks me when I come to role play. But that's another topic for another day.

Point is: rain gives me something to smile about, both because I love the rain and because I see more text RP when it's happening. Please don't remove it.

5 hours ago, Kaizure said:

-1 I love the rain. It's my absolute favorite weather and when it rains in the game, it puts a huge smile on my face.

Personally I think VOIP is an annoyance and I wish more people would use text chat. You can be more detailed with text and be more creative with your RP, but with voice it's just so... easy and simplistic, and that irks me when I come to role play. But that's another topic for another day.

Point is: rain gives me something to smile about, both because I love the rain and because I see more text RP when it's happening. Please don't remove it.

Text chat? Do you use text chat in real life? No u use your voice.

4 hours ago, KeistuoliZ said:

You realize text chat is the same as using voip in game? It's there for people who either cant be heard by someone, mic isnt working or if just cant talk at that time. Voip should be used at all times when able to but I agree with the fact that text sometimes makes for better RP

6 hours ago, KeistuoliZ said:

You're right, my bad. I forgot that in real life, I carry around a keyboard so I can type /mug when I approach someone and then expect them to accept my frisk attempt. I forgot that in real life when I call a medic because someone is dying, I proceed to run in circles and jump on the medic and patient. I forgot that in real life when I get shot, I send texts on my phone and talk like nothing is troubling me. I forgot that in real life when I go to the hospital, I'm dropped off by the ambulance and then magically all of my injuries are healed. Oh, and of course, I forgot that in real life, when I die, I respawn!

You can't have seriously believed that was a valid argument to my point.

But to answer your question... yes, I use text chat in real life. I own a phone.

I stand by my -1. Keep the rain, use text to RP more often.

Edited by Kaizure
  • PogU 1
  • Upvote 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.