Tucccci

Add the ability to take out your salary at robbable banks.

2 hours ago, Tucccci said:

This would give bank robbers a chance to gain a hostage in a more organic way. 

+ as currently those banks only purpose is being robbed, you see someone going in there, despite it being borderline MG, you just know they are there to rob it, check if they can rob it , or just new, with this addition people can be at the bank for any reason and it adds for better RP around the banks overall

• Like 3

20 hours ago, babx said:

Make those banks work 24/7. If people withdraw their salary after "working hours", tax them something some small additional fee (like 1-2%)

+1, but make a confirm menu and let them know otherwise people are going to pull salary thinking it is normal and there will just be a bunch of report glitches like "omg less money" because lets be real I would do the same thing without reading lol

I think all banks should be 24/7, especially with people being able to play limited times

Big +1 on this.

I believe it would create much more natural hostage situations and as someone else said you could be able to get your salary out after working hours.

Right now as it stands with the fleeca banks, the only times you’ll see someone going in there is; when they’re about to rob it, seeing if it’s open to rob it, or someone finding out the hard way you can’t get salary from it.