Nicholas Valentine

Map Rendering Issues

Date and time (provide timezone): N/A

Character name: Nicholas Valentine

Issue/bug you are reporting: Ever since the gun update dropped, my game has had lots of issues rendering in the map properly. I've had previous issues with this but after about 20-30 seconds of waiting the map would render in with no issues. Now, even waiting minutes, the map will not render in properly and is making it hard to play. This might be a problem with my graphic mods (NVE + LA Roads + Reshade) or simply GTA optimization, but I've never had this much of a problem with it before this latest update. 

Expected behavior: To render in the map.

Evidence, notes worth mentioning, steps to replicate: Not really sure how to replicate, but as said above I am using graphic mods. This screenshot below is what happens, even after waiting 10ish minutes the pier has still not loaded in.
image.thumb.jpeg.f231a9d061405bd51bdc97970898397d.jpeg

Vehicle license plate number*N/A

I had this issue as well post-update, unsure if it is our end that has caused it, or the recent Nvidia drivers that have.

So far the fix I've found is to navigate through your graphics settings and turn "Texture Quality" to normal.

On 7/20/2023 at 6:40 PM, Ranger said:

I had this issue as well post-update, unsure if it is our end that has caused it, or the recent Nvidia drivers that have.

So far the fix I've found is to navigate through your graphics settings and turn "Texture Quality" to normal.

I need to know how much memory you got and how much is in use when you experience the rendering issues.

@Osvaldon Here's a good example of what happens.

image.png

GPU: RTX 2060 w/ 6 GB VRAM

CPU: i5-8600k overclocked to 5Ghz.

16 GB of RAM.

This only happens when you have your texture quality set to high or very high. GPU utilization is low for some odd reason (50-60%), it should be at 99%. The game is using too much memory (VRAM) almost capping at 6 GBs of VRAM.

Note that I used to run the game with 4 graphics mods prior to the update and I had no issues whatsoever.

• Like 1

On 7/20/2023 at 7:43 PM, Cyrus Raven said:

I had the same issue. Delete clientresource folder contents in RAGEMP and rejoined the server. Let the assets download and it fixed the texture issue.

This didn't help. I tried reinstalling RageMP and verifying my game files using Steam and re-downloading the server's resources, didn't seem to fix the issue.

18 minutes ago, Harveyyy said:

This didn't help. I tried reinstalling RageMP and verifying my game files using Steam and re-downloading the server's resources, didn't seem to fix the issue.

Meant to edit my initial reply. It seemed to have fixed the issue initially, but it has since resurfaced. Hasn't been too bad, just happening when I'm closer to city hall and tequila mainly.