MusketDeezNuts

The Marcello Family | (Italian Mafia)

Carlos who has amounted a small fortune from lucky investments and business sales has decided

to give out a few loans down at the bank.

1.thumb.png.ded4c7bd71fd3450c895c06fcdf339eb.png

Later that day.

2.thumb.png.21ae581e075b7a449b7dfae27828d46a.png

3.thumb.png.f7bb96469d9fcd82f51461bd667945c6.png

4.thumb.png.62cc8d8c4157e905fc43853ef389a84f.png

5.thumb.png.bc3d5187fe0af120fbeb2316bf62c7d2.png

6.thumb.png.cc179f48f37c36732d6264fd2b415ba9.png

7.thumb.png.171657f824e4620d71521e30a967278d.png

Has Carlos gotten his car yet?

No -_-

Edited by MSJC
  • Like 4

49 minutes ago, hellaGNARLY said:

Lookin for some work. New in town.

323-9849

-Santino

Uh, pretty sure these sections are OOC bud. To contact a faction or engage in RP with them you must do so IC'ly and In Game. Unless they are posting something within an In Character section of the forums such at this area. 

https://forum.eclipse-rp.net/forum/18-in-character-section/

On a side note I love the vehicles you guys use, makes me think of GTA III's Mafia that rode around in the badass black sedans with suits on. 😎

Decent thread but lots of mistakes. Just starting with the rankings.  Soldato and Made Man are absolutely the same thing. Being "made" means that you are officially inducted into the family after which your rank is "soldier" or Soldato if you want to be fancy.  The ranks are  Boss, Consigliere (not above underboss more to the side of the boss) Underboss, Caporegime (Captain, Capo) Soldier (has such variations as Enforcer but does not hold any power over other made men) And then there is Associates, there can also be trusted associates that are esentially vouched for by a made man and marked for getting made.

Mafia members do not wear suits from 1940's either or drive around in those museum cars. Also a member like Hakim Iksendria could never get made because he is not born to Italian family. Another common misconception is that every member is Italian. The correct term is American-Italian majority of mobsters these days are third or fourth generation immigrants that were born to Italian families so at this point most of them do not even speak a word of Italian. But the only thing that matters is the bloodline for getting made. Even being half blood removes the possibility for you to get made.

• Like 1
  • PogU 9

On 7/1/2019 at 10:17 PM, shiroq said:

Decent thread but lots of mistakes. Just starting with the rankings.  Soldato and Made Man are absolutely the same thing. Being "made" means that you are officially inducted into the family after which your rank is "soldier" or Soldato if you want to be fancy.  The ranks are  Boss, Consigliere (not above underboss more to the side of the boss) Underboss, Caporegime (Captain, Capo) Soldier (has such variations as Enforcer but does not hold any power over other made men) And then there is Associates, there can also be trusted associates that are esentially vouched for by a made man and marked for getting made.

That's how mafia works

• PogU 1

On 7/18/2019 at 10:21 PM, James_McNulty said:

I can assure you no Official Faction vanishes off the face of the server without notice. The Marcello Family is still operating I'm pretty sure.

I cant find them anywhere I looked at strip club and LS Custom but i didnt find them i want to join them